Team JDM is now stocking thumper_rrr tensioners!!!

95PGTech

SN95s > all
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to impress us, but after trying two of Peter's tensioners on problematic vehicles here (one was on his FIFTH stock tensioner), we've ordered them in bulk and we are keeping them in stock. Every car using a 3.20" pulley or smaller and every manual transmission car period is being recommended one of these.

Getting installed:

AnthonyImportuna001.jpg

AnthonyImportuna004.jpg

10 minutes :)

One of these bad boys will set you back 450 bones and your old stock tensioner, but look at it this way - how many belts and stock tensioners do you want to replace?

Sterling042-1.jpg

Sterling043-1.jpg

Sterling044-1.jpg

This guy bent a stock one with a Metco brace on it:
AnthonyImportuna002.jpg

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can personally vouch for the quality and strength of this piece. I run 10's with a whipple and street drive my car alot and not a single problem with this tensioner.

PNR Welding

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I can personally vouch for the quality and strength of this piece. I run 10's with a whipple and street drive my car alot and not a single problem with this tensioner.

Great product. No problems here either since I upgraded to the Thump rrr tensioner. I have snapped 3 tensioners with that metco brace on. Right where the brace ends and the tensioner is on its own. Snapped them fast too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back