Team JDM Saleen Supercharger Tuner kit!!

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
l_5f7f6b2cea6d4f499e5461314c968561.jpg

Saleen Supercharger Tuner kit Special!

For those of you who are looking for an economical way to Supercharge your 2005-2009 Mustang GT, JDM Engineering has the perfect combination for you! For over 3 years now the Saleen supercharger has been Team JDM’s choice product for Forced induction. The Saleen supercharger has proven to be a reliable product that promotes a simple and clean installation. It also makes some of the highest Horsepower and Torque numbers available for the Mustang GT! Team JDM has installed several hundred of these units in house and has tuned thousands across the country. With this proven tuning and parts combination, matched with the Saleen Supercharger you can put this packing under the hood of your car today! Team JDM is offering for a limited time a special using the Saleen Supercharger, TechCo Cold air induction kit, and 39# injectors. These are the components required to run your mustang safely between 400 and 550 HP! We can help you pick out the other necessary parts and tuning to get your car to the power level you desire! For more information call a Team JDM sales representative today or visit us on the web at www.TeamJDM.com!​

- Saleen Series VI Supercharger kit (2005-2009 Mustang)
- TechCo 100mm Cold air induction system
- Ford Racing 39 lb/hr high impedance injectors
*requires custom tuning

TEAM JDM Saleen Tuner kit special $4895.00!!
Over a $1500 savings value!!

JDM Engineering
732-780-0770
www.TeamJDM.com
[email protected]

Last edited:

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That is a good deal! That's about 1k less than what I got mine for folks. Jim...can I get some shop credit or what!?! :beerdrink:

Fastmover

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
WOO HOO!

Anyone can get shop credit, what do you want to use MC or VISA!
hehe I crack myself up.

slammed 06

forum member
Reaction score
:eek:hsnap:So If I already bought the techco from ya and have the injectors and gt500 twins,what are we talking about for just the huffer...........

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:eek:hsnap:So If I already bought the techco from ya and have the injectors and gt500 twins,what are we talking about for just the huffer...........

Call me, ill make you a killer deal. 732-780-0770

JimIII

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Im interested in supercharging my car, and have always wanted the saleen. I'm looking for install too. PM me with details!!! Im not sure if what u advertised above is everything I need for install. If not, im looking for a full kit. Let me know what you guys can do... im local (in NYC).

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Im interested in supercharging my car, and have always wanted the saleen. I'm looking for install too. PM me with details!!! Im not sure if what u advertised above is everything I need for install. If not, im looking for a full kit. Let me know what you guys can do... im local (in NYC).

This and a tune is all you'd need for install. SHould yeild 400 RWHP easily!! If you add a pulley, belt, and plugs you can get up to 450 RWHP. Add a GT500 fuel system and you can get 500 RWHP!!

Install is $1000 and dyno tune is $475

JimIII

Last edited:

slammed 06

forum member
Reaction score
Call me, ill make you a killer deal. 732-780-0770

JimIII

Jim, Joe called me yesterday on some gauge prices and he said that he will talk to you and have you call me on monday in regards to the gauge price and blower.

I installed the techco last night and it layed in there perfect. I did have to modify it slightly due to the fact I have a ss piece covering the radiator and the two pieces wanted to be in the same place. The only thing I wish was diff was the supporting box extended a little further back (towards the fire wall) before it made it's 90* turn towards the fender so that my ram air hood box was more in line with it.

I will say this , that the techco is a real nice piece and for the money you couldn't ask for a better deal especialy for the capability this thing has.

Thanks again,
Joey.

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
How many packages are available? I am still interested in the kit.

Would someone be able to guide me as far as what gauges I would need wired up?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Id go with a autometer cobalt boost gauge in a roush vent pod. nothing else is really needed but if you do want something the wideband air fuel is the most worth getting. its expensive ($400+) but it tells you the most important reading your looking for. Id do that in a Roush vent pod too. One on each side of your steering wheel. Or if you dont like that an SOS A pillar dual pod.

I can also get Saleen gauges they are pretty cheap, but nothing fancy.

The blower package i can do as above. Saleen blower, 39#s, TechCo air kit $4895
Add pulley $99
Add Belt $62
Add Vacuum line $20
Add HTO plugs $112.50
Add Email tune $180

Under $5400 and your looking at 450 RWHP!!

Saleen gauges $300

Autometer Boost gauge $199
Roush Vent Pod $30

Autometer Wide band AF guage $369

SOS dual pod $130

JimIII

Last edited:

Mylilpony

forum member
Reaction score
Jim I want you guys to install it too, and throw this thing on the dyno and tune it!!! PM me with final prices on the followign set up.

The $4895 kit plus the following:
1. No pulley swap at this time (I'd like to get used to the power first, and then upgrade for more lol... keeps me interested).
2. Im assuming I wouldnt need the belt either
3. Vaccum Line (if needed)- not sure what this is (forgive me).
4. HTO plugs (if warranted... Im sure i'd want them)
5. Install
6. Dyno Tune
7. I'll go the cheap route with the Saleen Gauges if it will satisfy my gauge needs (Unless you advise that I would need something else).

I'll throw in that im a loyal customer!!!! lol

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
Id go with a autometer cobalt boost gauge in a roush vent pod. nothing else is really needed but if you do want something the wideband air fuel is the most worth getting. its expensive ($400+) but it tells you the most important reading your looking for. Id do that in a Roush vent pod too. One on each side of your steering wheel. Or if you dont like that an SOS A pillar dual pod.

I can also get Saleen gauges they are pretty cheap, but nothing fancy.

The blower package i can do as above. Saleen blower, 39#s, TechCo air kit $4895
Add pulley $99
Add Belt $62
Add Vacuum line $20
Add HTO plugs $112.50
Add Email tune $180

Under $5400 and your looking at 450 RWHP!!

Saleen gauges $300

Autometer Boost gauge $199
Roush Vent Pod $30

Autometer Wide band AF guage $369

SOS dual pod $130

JimIII
is that price including intercooler too?what psi boost?

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
That price does include the intercooler! the system comes with it!! They are geared for 4-5 psi but i will swap what ever pulley you like on it!!

LAK3RS

Original Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If your at 400-500 RWHP, is it even worth the upgrade to a Techo or Saleen Ultimate intake set up if you have a C&L 95mm Inlet tube, JDM CAI, Lightning MAF, and MAF Harness?

Also, the Techo uses the stock MAF sensor to up to 540 RWHP give or take. When going above that you would need to use an SCT BA MAF meter of some sort. Will the SCT BA meter connect/insert perfectly fine in the Techco MAF?

Last edited:

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
If your at 400-500 RWHP, is it even worth the upgrade to a Techo or Saleen Ultimate intake set up if you have a C&L 95mm Inlet tube, JDM CAI, Lightning MAF, and MAF Harness?

Also, the Techo uses the stock MAF sensor to up to 540 RWHP give or take. When going above that you would need to use an SCT BA MAF meter of some sort. Will the SCT BA meter connect/insert perfectly fine in the Techco MAF?

The Techo or ultimate between 400-475 RWHP isnt much of an upgrade over our JDM kit. They all make around teh same power level. The Techo and Ultimate will handle more power however. The TechCo uses the stock maf sensor and limits you to 550 RWHP. With a SCT BA slot sensor it should handle more, im not sure how much because we have yet to try one yet! Ill let everyone know when we do.

JimIII

gmantheman

forum member
Reaction score
Do you still have the special on the Saleen? If so, how much longer will it be on special? Having 4.10s I was leaning towards a prochager, but at under $5500, this seems like a good deal. Do you ship to other shops? Living in socal, I would like to have ST motorsports do the install and tune.

JimIII@JDM

Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do you still have the special on the Saleen? If so, how much longer will it be on special? Having 4.10s I was leaning towards a prochager, but at under $5500, this seems like a good deal. Do you ship to other shops? Living in socal, I would like to have ST motorsports do the install and tune.

We do have the special still running right now! There are only two kits available left however so if your seriously entertaining the idea give me a call and we can get it figured out!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back