Texas-Louisiana Meet H-Town #2

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Fellas , I think it's that time again to plan another one in Houston. Except this time maybe later in the year so it's not "hot as bawls" like in 2012.
Lets get this puppy rolling. Let make it the biggest and best yet.

Thinking maybe dyno day at a local shop, some drag racing , maybe 1/8 mile or drive out to To BFE Sealy. Then breakfast where Billy and Stephen are recommending. Or I have a badass place I found out in San Leon.

Let here some suggestions. And I'll do my best to make this the best one yet.

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Meet will be September 27-28, 2013

Friday Night we will Attending either Royal Purple Raceway or Houston Motorsports Park 1/8 mile.

Sat Morning we will be going to Seabrook Waffle Company for car show and a great breakfast.

After the show we can go on a cruise down to Galveston or go out in the "counrty" and enjoy our cars.

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
People that are attending

Newman : League City, TX
BEAST : Central, TX
05stroker : Bullard, TX
Kenaizer : Houston, TX
eddieval5 : Katy, TX
jewc75 : Schertz, TX
Jarrod : Waco, TX
onebadgsx: Houston, TX
Mach2burnout : Central, LA
Moostang09:
KillrStang: Bryan, TX
garner :
mikeyfitz : Humble, TX
Phuck Phace : Dallas, TX
Wilecyot : Houston, TX
Charlie123 : Houston TX
2012yote:
BadHabit2Break : Atascasita, TX
Juiced66 : Lake Jackson, TX
DSargent09: Pasadena, TX
moostang09: Mansfield, TX

Last edited:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Do it at MSR and let's do the go-karts. And no I don't play nice.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
I would like to see this a 1/4 mile track that is not at RPR, they really screwed us over for FFW. As for the breakfast , I will have to let Jerrod chime in since I dont remember the name of the place, but I do remember the food, that is for sure! Also down for anything else, looking forward meeting up again.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would like to see this a 1/4 mile track that is not at RPR, they really screwed us over for FFW. As for the breakfast , I will have to let Jerrod chime in since I dont remember the name of the place, but I do remember the food, that is for sure! Also down for anything else, looking forward meeting up again.

The only one that is kinda local would be bout 1.5 hours from where met up last time.
a5ugemun.jpg

D98GT

STREETCAR
Reaction score
Might try Evadale as well if they are going to be having track days during that time period.

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
The only one that is kinda local would be bout 1.5 hours from where met up last time.
a5ugemun.jpg

What is that track? I seem to remember RPR was 45mi or so from my hotel going east anyhow and that is the other direction. I will travel. And nevermind about my breakfast suggestion, that was Waco! Lol

Last edited:

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What is that track? I seem to remember RPR was 45mi or so from my hotel going east anyhow and that is the other direction. I will travel. And nevermind about my breakfast suggestion, that was Waco! Lol

Ya RPR is only like 45 min. But Billy would prefer not to go there. Hell we don't have to have that night but I would sure like to see him run again.

Jarrod@latemodelresto

Official Vendor
Reaction score

That breakfast was legit wasn't it Billy? I'm down for another H-town event. (hopefully) I know I have Mustang Week, Bowling Green and SEMA planned already for this year. Ill be following along with this thread.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back