Thank you Steve!

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
:hi:My hat is off to Steve for the outstanding customer service he provided. I received my 20" Spyder wheels and they fit outstanding with the 305 drag radials and Baer big brake kit! It was a quick and easy sale with Steve and he worked with me and offered an unbeatable price for the set. I will try to get some pics later on when the weather is good.

Once again, Thank you Steve!! :beerdrink:

Shawn

maxpayne

BIG UNIT
Reaction score
:hi:My hat is off to Steve for the outstanding customer service he provided. I received my 20" Spyder wheels and they fit outstanding with the 305 drag radials and Baer big brake kit! It was a quick and easy sale with Steve and he worked with me and offered an unbeatable price for the set. I will try to get some pics later on when the weather is good.

Once again, Thank you Steve!! :beerdrink:

Shawn
pix

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you like them:clap:

Told you they'd fit perfect with the brakes and the 305's! Get some pics up because those are my favorite rims we sell right now.:thumb:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will try to get some today, looks like we have some sun out! My wife said to tell you she wants a Steeda shirt to match the hat LOL. :beerchug2:

TheBOSS

I ride the short bus!
Reaction score
I want to chime in and say 2 words:

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!

I finally got to go for a ride in Shawn's car..... It is Freakin amazing!! I have never been in a car that pulled so hard. Those Drag Radials made all the difference in the world, and the wheels fit perfect! The 305's tuck in awesome and are HUGE, looks like a steam roller from behind!

Time to update your sig Shawneee!!!

Last edited:

SC boss

watch this!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long for the pics, here they are and notice how nice they fit with the 305's!

41.jpg

71.jpg

15.jpg

21.jpg

61.jpg

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hey steve pm me a price on these wheels to 70344 pleeeeeeeeeease lol , may be in the market soon ....if i can ever quit breaking shit , same setup as sc boss black staggered .....

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
hey steve pm me a price on these wheels to 70344 pleeeeeeeeeease lol , may be in the market soon ....if i can ever quit breaking shit , same setup as sc boss black staggered .....

PM sent! Anyone else wants a good deal, shoot me a PM

Back