Thank You Tad, Freedom Racing, and AndrewNagle

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Some real classy individuals and business! My last deployment was pretty terrible, had some rough times I never figured I would have seeing as it was my 5th time there. But when I came back Tad and AndrewNagle split the cost of a Adjustable PHB and sent it to me at cost of shipping just for the mere fact that they appreciated my service. That alone means more than I could ever explain! You will always have my business, and I am still beyond amazed at how good some individuals are in todays world, especially with how the world is looking to be lately!

Thanks once again!

Mike

HC_Tad

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Some real classy individuals and business! My last deployment was pretty terrible, had some rough times I never figured I would have seeing as it was my 5th time there. But when I came back Tad and AndrewNagle split the cost of a Adjustable PHB and sent it to me at cost of shipping just for the mere fact that they appreciated my service. That alone means more than I could ever explain! You will always have my business, and I am still beyond amazed at how good some individuals are in todays world, especially with how the world is looking to be lately!

Thanks once again!

Mike

You're welcome! I was glad to be in a position to help in some small way. Andrew is certainly a good dude too.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back