Thanks for the wheels AMChrisRose!

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Chris and American Muscle (and the S197Forum discount).

Got the new wheels on yesterday. 17x9 front, 17x10 rear. Used the Nittos I had before, 245/45-17 front and 315/35-17 DRs in the rear. Could use a 255 in the front maybe but as it is there's very little clearance between the tires and coilover springs.

Wheels are from American Muscle, SC replicas. I chose them because they are very similar to Fikse FM5s, which are one of my favorite wheels ever, but I will never be able to afford/justify spending that much on Fikses.

GEDC1704a.jpg

GEDC1706a.jpg

GEDC1707a.jpg

GEDC1715a.jpg

GEDC1726a.jpg

GEDC1743a.jpg

GEDC1746a.jpg

GEDC1748a.jpg

Just for reference, this is how it looked the day I got the car:
GEDC0857.jpg

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a shout out to Chris and American Muscle (and the S197Forum discount).

Got the new wheels on yesterday. 17x9 front, 17x10 rear. Used the Nittos I had before, 245/45-17 front and 315/35-17 DRs in the rear. Could use a 255 in the front maybe but as it is there's very little clearance between the tires and coilover springs.

Wheels are from American Muscle, SC replicas. I chose them because they are very similar to Fikse FM5s, which are one of my favorite wheels ever, but I will never be able to afford/justify spending that much on Fikses.

GEDC1706a.jpg

Just for reference, this is how it looked the day I got the car:
GEDC0857.jpg

Looks awesome, Kris! The SC are definitely my favorite style, good choice!

What are you planning for her, next?

So glad we could help you out! Thanks for the kind words!

Let me know if you need anything in the future:thumb:

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Looks awesome, Kris! The SC are definitely my favorite style, good choice!

What are you planning for her, next?

So glad we could help you out! Thanks for the kind words!

Let me know if you need anything in the future:thumb:

Hi Chris,

Not much planned at this time. Eventually I will yank off the Kenne Bell 1.7L that is on it and go to an On3 turbo kit like I did on my '05 GT. Currently it has a forged 4.6L 2valve, Patriot heads, Hitech Motorsport cams, the KB 1.7L, longtubes, TKO600, big fuel system with an Aeromotive A1000, tubular Kmember and coilovers in the front, BBK springs in the rear with D&D uppers and lowers. 460rwhp/496rwtq on E85.

Feel free to use a pic or two on your site for the wheels if you'd like.

AMDanBailer

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Chris,

Not much planned at this time. Eventually I will yank off the Kenne Bell 1.7L that is on it and go to an On3 turbo kit like I did on my '05 GT. Currently it has a forged 4.6L 2valve, Patriot heads, Hitech Motorsport cams, the KB 1.7L, longtubes, TKO600, big fuel system with an Aeromotive A1000, tubular Kmember and coilovers in the front, BBK springs in the rear with D&D uppers and lowers. 460rwhp/496rwtq on E85.

Feel free to use a pic or two on your site for the wheels if you'd like.

Holy, guacamole! Nice set up, she's a sleeper!

Did you post the pictures in the customer submitted product images!?
You DEFINITELY should!

Back