06 S197 Member
Reaction score
06 GT Premium.
IMAG0096.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

neema

forum member
Reaction score
wingless looks at home on 05-09s. Don't think it looks as clean on 10+ cars.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Some good looks in this thread, but for me the only Mustangs that looked good spoilerless were pre 05. I have to go back to my first Mustang to the last time I didn't have a spoiler...

Peyton064Large.jpg

Peyton103.jpg

But now that I look at it for the first time in YEARS, I think I prefer it with the spoiler on again, lol. I guess my tastes have changed, I liked the look back then.

Higgy

forum member
Reaction score
Some good looks in this thread, but for me the only Mustangs that looked good spoilerless were pre 05. I have to go back to my first Mustang to the last time I didn't have a spoiler...

Peyton064Large.jpg

Peyton103.jpg

But now that I look at it for the first time in YEARS, I think I prefer it with the spoiler on again, lol. I guess my tastes have changed, I liked the look back then.

Lowered wingless New Edge is one of my fav looking Mustangs. I would love to have one in silver with a Cobra Front end swap and a set of FR500 wheels.

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score

Peyton064Large.jpg

Peyton103.jpg

I like these wingless

v8venomgt

forum member
Reaction score
2010+ looks awkward wingless. A spoiler really helps shape up thd awkward shapes and swoops of those cars.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back