The Killer is back together!!!

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Finally 'finished'. With all the test and tuning with the monster JPC/RGR motor and RET Turbo system, we were able to determine all of the 'weak spots'.

The new system has an amazing intercooler set-up designed by John Urist and Augie from RET and a new painless wiring electrical system. The car is 100% and will be let loose on full boost now. Can't go to irwindale tomorrow cause will be in vegas for my wife's B-day (big 40) for the next 4 days but will be at irwindale next thursday and fontana next friday so hopefully some big numbers to come next week.

Very exciting to see what the west coast has to offer as far as 3V's go...:clap:

The Skinny Kid Wing is on and I will weigh the car next Friday at PSCA but I really think I got the car about 3200 lbs with me sitting in it and maybe even less!! We'll see Friday but I know a couple hundred pounds (at least) came out of it with the wiring, the doors, and the safety glass. Let you know after friday but will be exciting to see how light it is.

Here are the final cooler shots...

2010-05-1195174836.jpg

2010-05-1195174817.jpg

Last edited:

bullitt boy

Reaction score
What a set up.
This is the moment quite a few of us have been waiting for. Sadly we must live vicariously through you. Hope it goes well and runs hard.Happy B-day to the wife.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What a set up.
This is the moment quite a few of us have been waiting for. Sadly we must live vicariously through you. Hope it goes well and runs hard.Happy B-day to the wife.

Thanks bro!!:clap:

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
where you gonna be in vegas...i'm headed out tomorrow to vegas as well for 10 days. Congrats on getting the car in order. That thing looks sick.

It's funny...i was just re-reading my issue of MM&FF where your car was featured. I cant believe how much it has changed..........again.......and again....

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
where you gonna be in vegas...i'm headed out tomorrow to vegas as well for 10 days. Congrats on getting the car in order. That thing looks sick.

It's funny...i was just re-reading my issue of MM&FF where your car was featured. I cant believe how much it has changed..........again.......and again....

I'm always at Mandalay Bay or MGM and this time I will be at Mandalay Bay. I have a river cabana sat and sun all day so stop on by and have a few...:beer: It's the wife's big 4-0 so we will be partying hard all weekend...lol

You can PM me for a contact number if you're serious about stopping by.

Mark

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looks good Mark! Enjoy the festivities in Vegas man!

Preston951

Foglight delete kit!
Reaction score
That's incredible man! I can't wait to see how much exactly it will affect your car's performance.

08gt4u

forum member
Reaction score
looking forward to see that beast go down the tarck at full potential.happy birthday to the wife.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You ain't got a hair on your ass if you don't drive it to Vegas and run it there while you are visiting

ILW84U

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It's been so long I thought you got rid of it. LOL. Can't wait to see what she puts down next week. Enjoy the Birthday.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow...Thats going to be a beast..And the cooler looks badass in there..

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see what the car runs on full boost mark! Now hurry up and head down here to Famoso so I can see the beast in action

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
I'm guessing, low 11's maybe high 10's on a good day......weaksauce Mark, weaksauce.....

LMAO.....Looks good man!! Definitely ready for some video.....Video or BAN!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back