The Mustang Shop?? Opinions?

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Anybody ever deal with this shop out of washington state?
If you have please let me know of your experience and opinions.
Or if you have any recommendations for shops in the northwest?

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I've heard of the mustang shop in Calgary, but never heard of one in Wa. Do you know what city it is in?

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
I have had The Mustang Shop in Auburn Wa. work on my car. My experience with them was excellent and would highly recommend them. Brian, the owner, is a great guy and he stands behind his work. After any engine work, he will tow your car to The HP Ranch in Hobart Wa to get dyno tuned. As far as I am concerned, John at the HP Ranch is the best Ford tuner in Wa.

You will be very happy with their work.

hamish

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, And it's the one in auburn RED.
I have talked to Brian briefly but there was no mention of towing the car? I'll be getting in touch with him soon as recently I've only been able to email him from work.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Let us know if you decide to have them install the S/C and if you are happy with their work. Also, if Brian is busy, I can haul your car to the dyno facility for you for free.

John's number at The HP Ranch is 425-413-8889.

Five Oh Brian

Mustang Guru
Reaction score
As Marc said, The Mustang Shop in Auburn, WA is a great shop. I've done business with them with good results. I had my supercharger installed at the Ford dealership that I work at, but had the custom dyno tuning done by John Garner at the Horsepower Ranch, like Marc. While I was there, The Mustang Shop had one of their customer's cars there being tuned. John is the best tuner I've ever dealt with.

There are other good shops in the Seattle area (i.e. Blood Enterprises, Brad's Custom Auto, etc.), but The Mustang Shop is certainly worth considering.

By the way, here's one of my first dyno sessions at the Horsepower Ranch (with my daughter commenting at the end). Click on it to view the video...

Last edited:

Seattle06Roush

Reaction score
I have heard some mixed reviews on TMS. But whoever you have down here do your install is up to you. Just make sure you get tuned by John.

Marc s

NASA AIX
Reaction score
Cool, post the numbers here when it's done. I am installing a D-1SC stage 2 kit on my car next week.

MTNMAN

Reaction score
Its going on a PJ. So its not apples to apples due to the PJ 5.0 motor.

35595_439405545567_204217375567_6185186_5523153_n.jpg

If the customer gets the car dynoed I'll post the numbers.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back