The Offical Jegs 15" Wheel Thread

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
hey firestang. which radials did you buy for the fronts? i'm trying to find a tire to run up front and that 62 a piece price you posted sounds doable right now.

ROUSH STAGE 4

ANIL8R
Reaction score

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yep, that rating is what ??? 119 mph?

no 117.9 lmao ....... i actually thought it converted lower :idea:

which now i think of it hell most are good with these i ran at 118 before the new round of stuff but im shooting for a few more mph this time out :beerdrink:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
since i was trapping at 116mph, should i be fine getting t rated tires up to 118mph? i was at m/h today trying to get the drag radials and front runners but they are sold out of everything like always! they should be getting an order in thursday so i hope my rims come in by then so i can mount them on run them friday. just need to decide if i should just go ahead and get the m/h front runners or cheap out and get a set of these...

i'm putting my stock 17's with BRAND NEW m/h 275/50/17 drag radials for sale to get the new set of drag radials for the 15's

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
just checked the tracking number and my wheels are on their way to my house right now. left ups here in bakersfield this morning for delivery! only thing is the 3/8 spacer from jegs won't be here today so i can't see how those fit. i'll do the rears as soon as they come in and take some pics for you. crossing my fingers and hoping they work. should have my m/h tires mounted tomorrow if they get their shipment in, i'm going to go with the m/h front runners as well. might as well do it right the first time and not worry about speed ratings on those other tires.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Ok. Got the summit wheels in and did a test fit on the rears only since I haven't gotten my space from jets yet.

Rears did not bolt on without rubbing. I'm on my way to my mechanic who is going to install my adj panhard and anti squat brackets and he's going to grind down the calibers for me. Ill post pics later

Car is an 06

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
just got home from my mechanics house. he had to grind my rear calipers down a few mm's to make the rims clear the calipers. But he did manage to make them fit! i didn't get the spacer yet so i haven't tried the front setup but i will maybe tomorrow or friday. here are a couple of pics for now...

IMG00057-20090401-1147.jpg

IMG00061-20090401-1230.jpg

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
should have the drag radials and front runners on friday morning before going out to the track. means i'll get to the track a little late but it should be worth it if i can run these instead of my stock 17's. can't wait to see what they do for my times!

06ROUSH425RWHP

my blowers a baby
Reaction score
now this is a good thread.. took a hour to read, but my biggest problem is solved. 11's here i come..

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Ill get you pics later tomorrow but my mechanic sprayed some black paint over it so it wouldn't rust. I'm painting my calipers black tomorrow or friday morning

MickeySaleen

Barricade
Reaction score
Good stuff Mikey...both are cars have changed drastically since last time we met!

MickeySaleen

Barricade
Reaction score
It is a definitely a fun car now. You have some great times and some sweet 60' times! Where are you tracking the car? Might have to come meet up with you soon at the track bud.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Famoso Raceway here in Bakersfield. be there again tomorrow. i'm hoping to get even better times now with the 15's on and some new rubber!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back