Tinted Windows what else to do.

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
Just had the wife's car windows tinted. Came out great!!
Now she wants the rear side window louvers.
I want to get some rims or possibly have the stock rims chromed if possible.
Right now all I have put on is the Borla mufflers.
I want to do a few more things to make it quicker IE supercharger, but she doesn't want it that fast. Im thinking a boss intake, JLT cai, and custom tune for now and that will wake it up a bit plus its an automatic. I'm trying to get her to take it to the track this fall when the temperatures start dropping. I think she will have loads of fun once she takes it to the track. If not i'll take it myself :naughty1:
Any suggestions as far as performance and looks is appreciated.

Attachments

• Tinted Windows.JPG
    Tinted Windows.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 103

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
what will the converter do? not really sure what this will do. Her car is mostly a daily driver I doubt she will be taking it to the track every weekend like I used to with my mustang. I was more into racing she like to go fast every now and then.

skyline247

forum member
Reaction score
You might not get much out of a converter or a boss intake if you mostly DD it and don't go to the track often. Exhaust and tune seem to be the first mods for most people. I guess it really depends on your end goal with the car.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
i guess i'll just have to buy parts here and there, then have the wife go shopping so that way i can install them while she is gone.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Do some searching here before you commit to the boss, since you're an auto. I bought one then decided to flip it after doing some research.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta

TOWGUNNER

forum member
Reaction score
Ok will do thanks for the heads up havent reall heard of anything bad about the boss and autos.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back