Tons of aftermarket parts!!!! Motor, SC and many other things!! Some new///some used

Fallenauthority

Reaction score
for the valvecovers do you have both sides? passenger and driver? Just want to make sure you dont have 2 of one side or anything. I will buy both if you have each side.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
Depends on what post you're going off of. Lots of people asked for prices on parts before you posted them. I posted dibs after you put the prices on them so it's up to you how you want to do this.

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
Absolutely, let me get the exact specs from my tuner Mex. He did the entire swap for me, ill also look for the reciept of everything that i purchased for the setup.

Thank you ! much apreciated ! :beer:

loots06

forum member
Reaction score
Damm it..I missed out! I'm interested the fuel system...yeah I know take a number..This is like waiting in line at the DMV (Sucks)...but for car parts f'en sweet.

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
whats some specs on this "motor"? Is it a Longblock?

Its a Jdm 298 stroker motor Shortblock, i have a pm into jimjr asking him the exact specs as i no longer can remember. Either 9.1 or 9.3 compression, manley pistons and h beam rods, forged crank ect. Hopefully Jim will get back with me tomorrow so i can post the exact specs on the shortblock.

Chris

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Its a Jdm 298 stroker motor Shortblock, i have a pm into jimjr asking him the exact specs as i no longer can remember. Either 9.1 or 9.3 compression, manley pistons and h beam rods, forged crank ect. Hopefully Jim will get back with me tomorrow so i can post the exact specs on the shortblock.

Chris

Are you getting my pms man? Ive sent you about three concerning the block. I know youre swamped but I wanna make sure Im getting through

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
Are you getting my pms man? Ive sent you about three concerning the block. I know youre swamped but I wanna make sure Im getting through

Sorry man, no disrespect intended. I will get a reply back to you here in a few. Just trying to finish this list up on who has first dibs on what.

Chris

07gt6816

forum member
Reaction score
same with me hufen, i sent you one last night 5mins after you posted this

Hufen

forum member
Reaction score
Guys at this point, consider almost everything spoken for... I think there are about 6 items that no one was interested in yet.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back