Torco Accelerator IN STOCK at Lethal Performance!

carbd86gt

Lethal Performance
Reaction score
As of January 2009 Lethal Performance started carrying Torco Race Fuels Accelerator for gas vehicles.

Since then it's become a very popular item for us. We're now offering same day shipping on both the 32oz can cases and 5 gallon pails of Torco Accelerator.

Please feel free to place your orders online or by giving us a call.

Torco : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

37b796842b35590597fd2031924b64a2.image.162x390.jpg

Torco Accelerator is not just another fuel additive.It's simply a RACE FUEL CONCENTRATE! With many of the same additives our race fuel possesses, Torco Accelerator is a blend of components which will transform the make up of premium pump gas to closely resemble race fuel. Torco Accelerator will lower the end burn temperature which will make your fuel burn more complete thus releasing all of the power that your engine has to offer. Efficiency equals horse power!

All this- while raising the octane of your fuel. Mix a 32oz can of Torco Accelerator to 10 gallons of 91 Premium Unleaded to make an efficient 102 octane race gas, mix with 5 gallons of premium unleaded to make whopping 105 Octane. Accelerator is unleaded, so it won’t harm sensitive O2 sensors or catalytic converters

Un-chain yourself from the drum!

Torco : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

carbd86gt

Lethal Performance
Reaction score
Just letting everyone know that we received another stocking order of Torco gasoline accelerator. In stock and ready to ship same day!

Thanks!

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have heard that Torco has some additive that cause plugs in our car to foul, has this been removed from the new Torco

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I have heard that Torco has some additive that cause plugs in our car to foul, has this been removed from the new Torco

I've personally never heard from any of the tuners that I deal with that Torco has a tendency to fouls plugs. I believe that may be a rumor or myth so to speak. I also have many customers and friends which use Torco with great success and have even used it on our car for tuning purposes.

Hope that helps.

Jared

matt texass

Reaction score
I believe he is talking about the MMT in it. Many say it fouls the (HT1 and HT0) plugs. I do not have personal experience with it. I for one would rather use the Torco if it doesn't foul or lead to misfires.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I believe he is talking about the MMT in it. Many say it fouls the (HT1 and HT0) plugs. I do not have personal experience with it. I for one would rather use the Torco if it doesn't foul or lead to misfires.

+1 it's the MMT in the additives that turn plugs to shit quickly , I have seen it first hand on a factory roush car with only 1500 miles on it .

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score

+1 it's the MMT in the additives that turn plugs to shit quickly , I have seen it first hand on a factory roush car with only 1500 miles on it .

As I mentioned before I haven't heard anything about fouled plugs directly related to running Torco from either my customers or tuners which we deal with. The tuners actually recommend Torco to customers who are pushing the limits of pump gas.

Now I've seen discoloration from Torco but discoloration does not mean the plug is fouled. It's normal for the plug to have a darker redish color to it when you run Torco a lot. Again, that does not mean your plugs are fouled or that they will fail. Torco is a great product which many of our customers use with great success. If I had customers call me telling me their plugs were fouling because of using Torco we wouldn't be selling it. However that's not the case.

Jared

matt texass

Reaction score
As I mentioned before I haven't heard anything about fouled plugs directly related to running Torco from either my customers or tuners which we deal with. The tuners actually recommend Torco to customers who are pushing the limits of pump gas.

Now I've seen discoloration from Torco but discoloration does not mean the plug is fouled. It's normal for the plug to have a darker redish color to it when you run Torco a lot. Again, that does not mean your plugs are fouled or that they will fail. Torco is a great product which many of our customers use with great success. If I had customers call me telling me their plugs were fouling because of using Torco we wouldn't be selling it. However that's not the case.

Jared

Thanks.

terry5357

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jared, I would have no issue with Torco, I was just "fact hunting". Do you sell the cans individually?

carbd86gt

Lethal Performance
Reaction score
Unfortunately we do not sell Torco by the can, case or 5 gallon drums only. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
Unfortunately we do not sell Torco by the can, case or 5 gallon drums only. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks!

All the gas station around here in Kansas are max 91 octane, with that been my case i can only get 91 tune for my 2011 5.0

My question is. Will i benefit from the Torco product and a 91 octane race tune on my car at the track??? or even better could i get a 93 octane race tune if i use Torco or it will be dangerous to get a 93 tune using torco and not real 93 octane fuel???

I am trying to get the best out of my tune by the way......

N

navbtcret

All the gas station around here in Kansas are max 91 octane, with that been my case i can only get 91 tune for my 2011 5.0

My question is. Will i benefit from the Torco product and a 91 octane race tune on my car at the track??? or even better could i get a 93 octane race tune if i use Torco or it will be dangerous to get a 93 tune using torco and not real 93 octane fuel???

I am trying to get the best out of my tune by the way......

I would use the torco with the 91 and get it tuned for that. My track tune is with 93 and the torco and I picked up 40 rwhp with the torco. I have not fouled any plugs yet either with it. My tune is still a little fat too so I could get a little more out of it but with 93 gas not always being 93 I'll keep it a little on the safe side. I am also ushing 16-16.5 psi boost using this with over 60 passes at the track so far this year on the same set of plugs too.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
It gave a good little kick, but I don't use it anymore after an old and then new set of plugs had to be written off 3/4 way through successive OTD's because of fouling.

The old plugs I simply binned and replaced, putting the problem down to the age of them. But the second time out, with the new plugs, I concluded that the fouling was most likely due to the Torco after all. I gave the new plugs real good clean, but they were still useless and had to be binned too :dead2:

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
It gave a good little kick, but I don't use it anymore after an old and then new set of plugs had to be written off 3/4 way through successive OTD's because of fouling.

The old plugs I simply binned and replaced, putting the problem down to the age of them. But the second time out, with the new plugs, I concluded that the fouling was most likely due to the Torco after all. I gave the new plugs real good clean, but they were still useless and had to be binned too :dead2:

It's highly unlikely that the Torco was the cause of your fouled plugs. Out of all of the time we've been selling Torco I've never had a customer of mine tell me this. I have customers that swear by this stuff and will use it over race gas. We've also been selling this product based on recommendations from some of the top tuners in the country. They use it themselves as do many of their customers without any problems.

I would think that you probably had something else going on with your car causing the plugs to go early.

Ch4r1ie

The Limey Bastard
Reaction score
I'm open to suggestions as to what else it might be that's causing the fouling, as I'd like to keep using the Torco because I loved the noticeable kick that it gave, but when I used it I experienced fouling and when I didn't I didn't, so I put it down to that stuff?

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
It's highly unlikely that the Torco was the cause of your fouled plugs. Out of all of the time we've been selling Torco I've never had a customer of mine tell me this. I have customers that swear by this stuff and will use it over race gas. We've also been selling this product based on recommendations from some of the top tuners in the country. They use it themselves as do many of their customers without any problems.

I would think that you probably had something else going on with your car causing the plugs to go early.

so if i want to use these product do i need special tuning?? If so, what can be done for my car ? I can only find 91 octanes around here and i have no tune yet on my car.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
I'm open to suggestions as to what else it might be that's causing the fouling, as I'd like to keep using the Torco because I loved the noticeable kick that it gave, but when I used it I experienced fouling and when I didn't I didn't, so I put it down to that stuff?

There's several things that can cause plugs to foul. The tune is probably the most important thing to look at. I've seen bad 2 steps cause plugs to foul as well as bad gas. You're just going to have to trouble shoot the car until you find out what is causing it. As mentioned I've never seen Torco foul plugs and as you can imagine we sell quite a bit of it. If it was an issue I'm sure we would have heard about it by now.

Jared

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
so if i want to use these product do i need special tuning?? If so, what can be done for my car ? I can only find 91 octanes around here and i have no tune yet on my car.

You don't need "special" tuning to run Torco. In your case it would give you the ability to run a more aggressive 93 octane or race gas tune without having to purchase that type of fuel. You'll simply run the torco with a mixture of 91 octane and use a tune meant for 93 or race fuel. The Torco will provide the additional octane you need to run those types of tunes.

Jared

luillo

forum member
Reaction score
You don't need "special" tuning to run Torco. In your case it would give you the ability to run a more aggressive 93 octane or race gas tune without having to purchase that type of fuel. You'll simply run the torco with a mixture of 91 octane and use a tune meant for 93 or race fuel. The Torco will provide the additional octane you need to run those types of tunes.

Jared

Thanks great info, but are you talking about a mail tune or dyno. I am sure you refere to a mail tune right? I am just a lil bit scare about 93 mail tune without having true 93 here but if is safe then that is what i need to get the extra HP at the track.....

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back