tr6060 in coyote

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Who has done the swap before? My only question is did anyone ever get the speedometer to work with this tranny setup? And does anyone that did it before do it again if they had to or just do a t56 swap?

G.T

Reaction score
we've swapped in a TR6060 and the customer decided to get a T56 Magnum so we swapped that in later.

it was a direct bolt on for the most part.. and the same part that was needed to get the speedometer working on the TR6060 was disconnected and reconnected on the T56 Magnum

so in short, you should be able to swap it in.
you need the abbot box to get the TR6060/T56 style OSS (2 pin) to work with the PCM that expects the MT82 3 pin OSS.

finally, you'll need to get the car retuned for the correct gear ratios

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
we've swapped in a TR6060 and the customer decided to get a T56 Magnum so we swapped that in later.

it was a direct bolt on for the most part.. and the same part that was needed to get the speedometer working on the TR6060 was disconnected and reconnected on the T56 Magnum

so in short, you should be able to swap it in.
you need the abbot box to get the TR6060/T56 style OSS (2 pin) to work with the PCM that expects the MT82 3 pin OSS.

finally, you'll need to get the car retuned for the correct gear ratios

Do you guys sell that box? If so, can you pm me a price shipped to 38017? And is there any reason why the customer didn't like that tranny? Thanks for the help?

itsslow

forum member
Reaction score
Nice! I'm in jorda, coming to dubai in about 2 weeks.

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

sixohtofiveoh

forum member
Reaction score
I have TR6060 in my car, and it works great. If you can source a transmission used its the best way to go, if not just got with a T56 its worth it. I only live about an hour from D&D though..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back