TR6060 w/accessories

JST4FN

forum member
Reaction score
I recently swapped a 4R70 into my car and now I'm selling my 6 speed. It's a TR6060 (07-09 ratios) with the GT500 trans mount. The shifter is the FRPP KR shifter with white knob and chrome handle (forgot to put in the picture). The driveshaft is a Powerhouse racing 4 inch aluminum shaft for the TR6060 in a S197 chassis. There is nothing wrong with the trans. It has not been abused or seen track duty. It has roughly 18-20000 miles. It was purchased new from Ford. You will probably want to replace the reverse switch and speed sensor. My car was originally an auto and the harnesess weren't available when I first converted it to a standard years ago so I had to solder pigtails to the sensors. This is an easy fix with new sensors. Also since I bought my trans from Ford neither it nor the shifter came with the front hold downs for the shifter arms. I made a couple that worked, but now that parts are available I'm going to toss them so you will need these too. $2250 shipped and that includes paypal fees.
Thanks Mike

Attachments

• TR6060 LABEL.JPG
    TR6060 LABEL.JPG
    62.2 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Selling the 6060, huh? The end of an era. :)

I have a friend who may be interested. I sent him a link to this thread. GLWS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Turbostangs90

forum member
Reaction score
Not to change subject intentionally, but what brand of 4r70 did you go with? Feel free to PM if you would like. thx and glws

JST4FN

forum member
Reaction score
Selling the 6060, huh? The end of an era. :)

I have a friend who may be interested. I sent him a link to this thread. GLWS.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Yep. I had the 4R sitting there for about 8 months and when my clutch started slipping I made the swap. Plus I think I'm just getting old lol
Thanks Mike

05stroker

Never enough power guy!
Reaction score
Yep. I had the 4R sitting there for about 8 months and when my clutch started slipping I made the swap. Plus I think I'm just getting old lol
Thanks Mike

LOL, us old men dont row the gears. I love a having the "drive" option.

JST4FN

forum member
Reaction score
LOL, us old men dont row the gears. I love a having the "drive" option.

It's been nice especially after I got a custom valvebody made. It's still constant pressure but shifts just a little harsher than stock. Very very nice

Back