Track Day @ Little Talladega (Confirmed Thread)!!!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Im really sorry to hear what happened man, but like I mentioned in the first thread, I needed at least two weeks notice to fill the spot :(

If you can find another person to fill your spot I will issue your refund asap. If you also want you can always show up at the track day and if the spot doesnt get filled maybe everyone can chip in a little extra to help recoop some costs. I really hate to say I can get you a refund, but with it being so close to the track day its really not something I can do and put everyone else out. :( You can also bring another car if you wish?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Just my damn luck...The only other vehicle I have is a bike and im not taking it...

SO, does anyone know anybody that wants to fill my spot???

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Just my damn luck...The only other vehicle I have is a bike and im not taking it...

SO, does anyone know anybody that wants to fill my spot???

Ill try my hardest for you man to get your spot filled and make some calls. Ill keep you updated. Coming from someone with a stock block making simliar power, I know something like that is my worst nightmare :( How many miles did it end up blowing up? Miles boosted?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Ill try my hardest for you man to get your spot filled and make some calls. Ill keep you updated. Coming from someone with a stock block making simliar power, I know something like that is my worst nightmare :( How many miles did it end up blowing up? Miles boosted?

63k on motor and ballpark figure of 15k on blower

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Guys it looks like theres a major threat of rain for the track day, lets see what happens when the time gets closer.

Last edited:

jsnyng

Reaction score
I'm good either day. I just need to know something soon, so I can change my work schedule.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
I'm good either day. I just need to know something soon, so I can change my work schedule.

We had three people say they cant change the day, so if it looks like all-day rain I will probably call it, trust me when I say its really not going to be as fun. For the past four years that Ive been out, its rained lol I was hoping this was going to be a dry one. *KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED* If its going to just be AM showers or something, itll be on, etc.

jsnyng

Reaction score
If it's definitely going to rain, then I'd really prefer to reschedule it for another time. I ran 12 runs on the autocross test and tune on Saturday in the pouring rain. It was great to work on car control, but at the fastest part of the course we were only hitting 60MPH. I can't imagine trying to run 100+ in the wet. I really want to go though and just ordered Brembos for my car today.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Saying Partly Cloudy now for the 17th on weather channel. Pray to the rain gods!

jdslow300

forum member
Reaction score
Edit......

I was thinking this was someplace in GA with all you guys from GA posting, its a bit too much of a drive from me this short notice.

Last edited:

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Weather changes by the day, but first time all week ive seen next week set to be PURE SUNNY and 70 on both ACCUweather and Weather.com! Keep your fingers crossed!

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Accuweather is saying 75 degress, sunny and delightful! FANTASTIC!

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Anyword from anyone who wants my slot? If anyone wants it, $100! Thats $50 off! I need motor funds bad and would hate to lose the whole $150 from this

SherrodMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Man you know I would get the slot from you if I had a ride too that day. Will be on the road that day heading to pickup the Mustang.

Good luck at getting somebody to take your place. I know you could use the money for the new motor.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Have you heard from anyone who would be interested in my spot by chance?

I havent man, but if you show up on Friday Ive got 20 bucks for you. Im sure everyone else wouldnt mind chipping in as well to get some of your money back at least. What happened to you is my worst fear ever since Ive boosted mine as well. :( I know how Id feel if I was in your shoes.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back