Trade in Sale: Road Racing K-Member, MM, Steeda, StopTech, Afco, FRPP, FR500S, more..

Blue Vue

forum member
Reaction score
Is the k member still available? Is this ok to use on a daily? Non race car

What is needed for install?

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
Yep, still have it...I've got a couple (lower) offers on the table and a local guy coming to check it out tomorrow along with everything else.

Shouldn't need anything special to install, but I never installed it. There are no instructions however...but should install like any other tubular K-member, for which there are a number of how-to's floating around if you need. It does have its own non-stock style polyurethane motor mounts, but they should work just fine with the stock mounting brackets. I wouldn't hesitate to put this on a street car, though I'm not sure why you'd want it if you're not going to (ab)use it on the track. :)

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
Just got back in town and got the grill. All I can say is WOW! it was in the Ford Racing box and wrapped like it was never taken out! All I can say is Dusterrt is a man of his word and I would never hesitate to buy from him again! AWSOME guy!

DusterRT

Defected to Deutsche
Reaction score
Just got back in town and got the grill. All I can say is WOW! it was in the Ford Racing box and wrapped like it was never taken out! All I can say is Dusterrt is a man of his word and I would never hesitate to buy from him again! AWSOME guy!

Glad you're happy with it! Good to know it will be put to good use..actually, used as intended (servicing an FR!). My old man was a package carrier, one thing he always drove home was that, as a whole, the people handling and delivering your stuff couldn't care less about it. "Pack it like it's going to be dropped off a 3rd floor balcony and then punted with steel toe boots!"

Anyway, the charge plate things are available again, buyer flaked..bump!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back