Triple Black.......

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
Triple black stangs that is. Looks like I am picking up another S197 by the end of the week. Im test driving an 05 5 speed GT with 30k miles on it. Black, no hood scoop. My girlfriend just got an 06 GT automatic black with about 30k miles on it. And my dad has a 07 Shelby GT500 with about 3k miles on it, again black. Should make for an interesting conversation pulling into the local cruise night. Is it possible to have TOO many S197's? I don't think so:thumb:

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
NO, the S197 is IMHO the best chassis and finally got the best power-plant!
My favorite chassis will ALWAYS be the foxbody, I've owned 13 over the years including three right now BUT the S197 his hands down the best chassis and I've had about all of them or driven them at one point or another. I had the order form filled out for a 2011 but I just couldn't put myself in a position where I couldn't really afford the payment and still enjoy life:beer:

Docktour Z

McRibber
Reaction score
Exactly, too bad most of America is not in the same mindset. My Favorite chassis will be the fox that the Terminator was built on, that is the Supra of the domestic world.

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
Exactly, too bad most of America is not in the same mindset. My Favorite chassis will be the fox that the Terminator was built on, that is the Supra of the domestic world.
I had an 03 Cobra that was almost brand new, bought it in August of 2003 with 3k miles on it. Had a vert last year. The terminators are awesome machines, but getting out of one of those and into an S197 feels like getting out of a buick into a benz or something. Both are great cars but the S197 is just that much better and anyone who says it isn't is fooling themselves.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back