Tune modification?

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
I know this sounds crazy for a grown man, but when you need money, you need money. For the last two years, all of my "play" money was earned via cutting grass. Literally going door to door and asking for work. I once made $1200 in one month cutting grass on the weekends. My usual take was $600 a month just cutting five yards. But if you want the tune, get creative.

The grass is a little BROWN around here right now, with temps in the thirties. HAHA Maybe the snow blower? Oh wait, I'm too cheap to own a snow blower.

kenneth

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
When I added my supershaker to the car, it would barely idle with the old tune for the basic saleen plenum.

OP last count, I have 9 tunes that I can't use any more. all starting with the Saleen supercharger.

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
Just got called back to work so the tune is in the bag. i just have to call it in. I can't wait to put this thing on the car. Old tunes be damned. Out with the old and in with the new.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Sounds good! Congrats on getting called back to work! Crazy times right now with this economy!

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
That's no shit right there. Since Jan. 1 I have not had 40 Hours total, and then this week 50 so far. I think my back forgot how hard my job is! Do you still have my processor code and X-2 serial number? Everything is still the same on my car except for the 3.2 pulley I am running. I am seeing 9-10 psi. with it. It is all in my sig. I will call in payment info tomorrow morning.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah, go ahead and make sure you provide us with the PCM code (it should be on file) and the Serial number on the back of your tuner (this def. isnt on file), and then a full list of your modifications when you place your order. Give us a call when you are ready! 574.594.9559.

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
The supershaker is on the car now. I need to load this tune. do I need to update my tuner to accept the cef. files? Or will the tuner recognize the file without updating?

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
It is just sitting there because I cant load the tune on my flash device. My tuner wont recognize cef. files. This thing required a lot of improvisation to install. I have not cut the hood yet. I got 3 hours of sleep last night because I was up until 5 am working on it. My brain is fried.

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
Mostly the wiring. What a pain in the ass. Rule #1, NEVER UNDERESTIMATE A FACTORY HARNESS TAPE JOB. It will fly soon....

Bestangyet 07

forum member
Reaction score
So the deed is done! The car now has a supershaker up and running. I love this set-up. Thanks to everyone involved with helping me get to this point. All the guys at Brenspeed did a fantastic job with this. Thanks for shipping it out so quick and saving the trim ring from being damaged. And thanks for the price on the tune, that was really cool news. I can't say enough good shit about Brenspeed. Very helpful and willing to go out of their way for customers.

Brenspeed

forum member
Reaction score
So the deed is done! The car now has a supershaker up and running. I love this set-up. Thanks to everyone involved with helping me get to this point. All the guys at Brenspeed did a fantastic job with this. Thanks for shipping it out so quick and saving the trim ring from being damaged. And thanks for the price on the tune, that was really cool news. I can't say enough good shit about Brenspeed. Very helpful and willing to go out of their way for customers.

Glad we could get you up and running and you are enjoying the new setup!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back