Tune Revision

usafimj

Reaction score
I think I am having issues with my Lund tune. The issue I'm having did not occur until I added Stainless Power LT headers with catted x pipe and Lund tune. I do not have an exhaust leak and am not using O2 extensions.

Now onto the issue....

I'm stationed in Germany and was out racing on the autobahn doing pulls from around 40 or 50mph up to 140mph. This lasted about 20min then pulled into a truck stop and cooled the cars down for about 30min. Hopped back on the autobahn and my car begins to shake violently around 80mph/2200rpms. I slowed down to about 60mph and there were no lights/wrenches or CELs that came up on the dash. When I tried to speed back up the car felt like it barely had enough power to keep going. Not sure if that's what limp mode is.

The next day it started up just fine and drove like nothing happened.

I'm going to try to replicate the issue while data logging but have no idea how to data log?
What parameters need to be data logged?

Any help would be appreciated

- Israel

Dustin@LMR

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Israel!

I highly recommend emailing Lund's support team in regards to this matter. They'll be the ones to get you squared away, and will be a lot more thorough on what to do.

Just hit "reply" on the email that contained your tune from them, let them know the problem, and it will recreate a ticket # for someone from Lund to contact you about this.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back