Tuner, Nashville TN

Cobra SS

forum member
Reaction score
looking for a good tuner in the Nashville area, any recommendations?

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
looking for a good tuner in the Nashville area, any recommendations?
First read the posting rule sticky please

Second- Dynospeed is only one I am aware of

Moved to regional.

Fake_Snake

FAUX GT500
Reaction score
dynospeed is in memphis about 3-4 hrs away from nashville..

alot of guys i talk to in this region ( im in clarksville) will use mail order tunes vs local tuners for some reason unless there running F.I then they venture out to dynospeed or Amazon in SC from what i gather.

I personally use Intune Motorsports out of charleston, Tn ( 35 min north of chatt)

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
I wouldn't use dynospeed at all. go mail order.

Care to elaborate?

I've had all of my cars tuned there, and even bought his 640hp cobra. Never had a single problem.

I would go to Dynospeed, but I have heard good things about Blankenship, which I think is in Shelbyville. Or you could venture north to Owensboro for SpeedyDyno. Just don't let Delk do your tuning. I like that place, but only to buy cheap parts.

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
^^ agreed I've been around 3 or 4 kb and whipple cobra's from dynospeed and they all run amazing.
Blankenship does great work, he knows his stuff and has great prices

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
Care to elaborate?

I've had all of my cars tuned there, and even bought his 640hp cobra. Never had a single problem.

I would go to Dynospeed, but I have heard good things about Blankenship, which I think is in Shelbyville. Or you could venture north to Owensboro for SpeedyDyno. Just don't let Delk do your tuning. I like that place, but only to buy cheap parts.

because Joe's only experience working at a shop is at dynospeed. John was the parts manager at the local Acura dealer. they do have some decent talent there after the merge with Premier, but i wouldn't give Joe a dime of my money just because he's a douchebag. he left his wife for the svtoa-memphis club whore :roflmao:

Torched S197

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't know people's personal business made them a douche bag? Was she your whore first and get taken from you? Is that why you don't like dynospeed

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah thats a terrible reason to tell someone not to go there. Joe is a great guy who knows his MUSTANGS. And so is John. Who cares about their personal life? I'm sure yours isn't just perfect either. Your car probably didn't make exactly what you wanted on his dyno so therefore he has no talent. I'm sure Joe isn't losing any sleep over the fact that you wont give him a dime. He probably doesn't want your money anyways.

OP, give one of these guys a call, give them your mods list, and see what they can do for you...

Joe @ DynoSpeed - (901) 373-1197
Greg @ SpeedyDyno - (270) 685-0337
Lee @ Blankenship -
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica](502) 548-6318

And if you want you can even call Brent @ Delk -
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif](615) 453-2300
I like Brent alright, and I have never had anything tuned there, so I shouldn't have given you a bad word about them, I have just seen numerous horror stories from that place. But anywho, there is a few different ones for you to call and talk to
[/FONT]

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
go for it.. take your car to someone with very little experience and no automotive background.

buyer beware.

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
I didn't know people's personal business made them a douche bag? Was she your whore first and get taken from you? Is that why you don't like dynospeed

:roflmao: no.. not just no, but hell no. too old for me. but she did get around though.

so you can only be a douchebag professionally? keep trying...

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
Featured in MM&FF

Nick-Burch-2006-Turbo-Mustang-GT.jpg

2nd Place 2007 KOTS

index_clip_image002_0138.jpg

2006 KOTS Winner

index_clip_image002_0117.jpg

2006 2nd Place KOTS

index_clip_image002_0000.jpg

2005 KOTS Winner

index_clip_image002_0003.jpg

No talent.....

Xorak

forum member
Reaction score
none at all.. throwing a blower upgrade on and loading a canned tune takes no talent. they farm out machine work.

joe burned his bridges with all those guys from the beginning. try to track down where those cars are now and what all they've had to have fixed after their respective fallings out with joe/dynospeed.

hell, Alan with SoS is a sponsor here.. dynospeed has even screwed him over several times.

dgann3

forum member
Reaction score
none at all.. throwing a blower upgrade on and loading a canned tune takes no talent. they farm out machine work.

joe burned his bridges with all those guys from the beginning. try to track down where those cars are now and what all they've had to have fixed after their respective fallings out with joe/dynospeed.

hell, Alan with SoS is a sponsor here.. dynospeed has even screwed him over several times.

ok gimme a minute

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back