Tuner suggestions close to Rhode Island

hockeygod

forum member
Reaction score
I am looking for a good dyno tuner near Rhode Island that can tune my new supercharged motor. I am willing to drive for a few hours to get this done.

I have read great things about remote tunes but I don't have the time for a months worth of testing which is why I want to get it dialed in on a dyno.

I contacted Dez racing before I ordered the motor and was told they could tune it no problem once the motor was in. Now that the motor is installed I keep getting told that Mike is busy and will call me back the next day and that I should also email him. 3 weeks , several emails and calls every other day and I can't get a call back so I need to find someone else that can provide a good reliable tune.

hockeygod

forum member
Reaction score
Called proedge tuning on saturday and was told bill was in tge middle of dynoing a mustang but would call me back. He called me well after they had closed which is awesome customer service wise as most people would have waited till Monday. I am going with bill at pro edge tuning after researching other customers experiences. Excellent guy with 22 years experience. He was very knowledgeable about all the mods on my car. He would like me to trailer my car to him where he will break in the motor and tune it for me over a weeks time. I will probably go this route in a week.

SKIDONKEY

Reaction score
Just had my Paxton car tuned by Bill at Pro Edge. Can't say enough good things. Dropped my car off Saturday morning and got a video of it on the dyno Thursday night around 10:00 P.M.

He always answered my calls and kept me in the loop. Contacted him and Pete at Performance Dyno over the winter to start discussing tuning. Bill responded and Pete never did to calls or email. Any questions PM me.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back