Tunes for 2013 Models?

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Do any companies have the ability to tune the 2013 GT? I already have a tuner and just want some mail order tunes. I know AmericanMuscle/Bama doesn't have tunes ready. Any companies out there have tunes ready?

shad2009

forum member
Reaction score
i wouldn't think so just yet...i'd give it a little while, but i assume americanmuscle/bama are hard workin at it, like all the other companies out there

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
i wouldn't think so just yet...i'd give it a little while, but i assume americanmuscle/bama are hard workin at it, like all the other companies out there

Yeah I've talked to them about it. They will probably have a tune within the next couple weeks. Was just curious if any companies had any available already. I'm 99% sure I'll be going with AM/Bama. Especially considering their #8 warranty.

Entrenched

forum member
Reaction score
JLT put a tune on his car. Contact them and find out who did it.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Please review the posting rules, asking where a tune is available is not a tech topic

iceguyb14

Mustang Fanatic
Reaction score
Yeah I know some places posted sct released the tuning software for 2013s, but have any companies actually tuned any 2013s yet and decided to release tunes for 2013s? that's my main question. What's the best way to contact John Lund?

BAKnBLK2010

Harley Davidson FLHTCI
Reaction score
#8 warranty... such a marketing gimic.

I agree. I have spoken with the OP via PM's and tried to sway him away from the Bama tunes without going too far indepth as to the reasons why. I've given him some information as to the reasons to go with someone like Lund for his tuning needs. Hopefully he will listen and take the advice that has been given.

Seer

forum member
Reaction score
I agree. I have spoken with the OP via PM's and tried to sway him away from the Bama tunes without going too far indepth as to the reasons why. I've given him some information as to the reasons to go with someone like Lund for his tuning needs. Hopefully he will listen and take the advice that has been given.

American Muscle... Made in China.

NickSezz

NJSEOS
Reaction score
#8 warranty may only be for the 11-12 as of right now. Until someone pops a 13 with their tune they probably won't add it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back