Twin TORNADOS!!!!!

Nickoli

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A guy on my local mustang site posted this and I couldn't belive it lmfao!!!

So i was changin my plugs on the cobe today doing some routine maintence because i just bought it and i pulled the intake boot off to find this!
100_1277.jpg

100_1278.jpg

100_1279.jpg

Hysteria

0 .· ` ' / ·. 30 psi
Reaction score
That's a killer setup right there!

If they were on my car, I would've blended the Tornado's a little better than that to the Throttlebody. They look a little restrictive for the airflow with all the JBweld.

trill gear head

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a joke right? The closest thing to that that I've found is when I was working at merchants one of the customers bought a used car 3 weeks previously. I got to do the oil change and just as I'm done I check the air filter...and there IS NO AIR FILTER!!!!!

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's a cobe?

Streetcrayon

Rumpity-Rump
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Man that Cobe be that shit man! Get the fack outta here! Cobe! I just cleaned the ol' Mus' up today fo' sho!:asshat:
That "Cobra" is probably hurting on many different levels!

SilverBolt

Its "just" a sixer.
Reaction score
Uh... really?

You do realize that is what it is a picture of, right?

Actually the turbonator is a stupid electric fan that you put in between your intake. It claimed to make one psi of boost. The items depicted in these photos are tornados, like the title states.

Last edited:

andyman

what a mess...
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thats a joke right? The closest thing to that that I've found is when I was working at merchants one of the customers bought a used car 3 weeks previously. I got to do the oil change and just as I'm done I check the air filter...and there IS NO AIR FILTER!!!!!

i was at jiffy lube once and they called a lady back into the shop area, i overheard the rep tell her she had a dead rat in the air box. no shit.

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
Put that on with some stickers on the 1/4 glass it's got to be worth at least 100hp.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back