Unique Wheel Setups on Mustangs...

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
I wanna see what unique setups people are running on their mustangs, no torque thrusts, no fr500s, no wheels you can get off of American Muscle or Cruizin concepts, Steeda, Saleen, RTR, etc. I wanna see some wheels that are not dime a dozen in the mustang community like Rays, Volks, Works, BBS, wedsports, iforged, hre, etc.

Work VS-KF
mustang_vskf_01.jpg

mustang_vskf_02.jpg

My Car on Ray's Ro_Ja R2-5
4906365234_c94b259aaf.jpg

Stuff like this is what I want to see, I know there's some more out there.

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
LOL. i literally just sent my order in for 99-04 saleens over on AM like seconds ago.

but im a poser. bump for some new stuff.

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
LOL. i literally just sent my order in for 99-04 saleens over on AM like seconds ago.

but im a poser. bump for some new stuff.

I'm not mad at that, it just seems to me that a lot of mustang guys are happy running the same shit that every other guy has on his car, I see FR500 cars all the time, and they look great, but everyone and their mother has em. The wheels i'm planning for my next set will be different from what anyone else has i'm pretty sure :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
i had talked to an old buddy of mine about some work Emotions in 18x10 +10 to run in on all for corners. special order...but didnt want to wait 60days for them to be built and shipped.

peetiewonder

Terminator
Reaction score
i had talked to an old buddy of mine about some work Emotions in 18x10 +10 to run in on all for corners. special order...but didnt want to wait 60days for them to be built and shipped.

that woulda given you some hella poke in the rear

HEMI LOL

The Feast and The Famine
Reaction score
i would had to go 235/40R18 on the rear and roll and pull the rears. i just didnt want to stance a mustang.

BLVCKmamba

forum member
Reaction score
Axis hiro...19x9.5 19x10.5
2c0a22fc.jpg

bro you gotta get that thing lowered, nice hood btw, it looks familiar:beerchug2:

wish i was courageous enough to have gone with other wheels, but those vossen wheels are great looking!! i must admit, it is refreshing seeing a mustang with other wheels than 99% of us other guys have.. subd

maverickwolfe

forum member
Reaction score
just aLITTLE different, it started raining right after I got them installed so excuse the crappy picture.

18x9 Konig Stampedes in 'black opal'
konig2711.jpg

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I'm not mad at that, it just seems to me that a lot of mustang guys are happy running the same shit that every other guy has on his car, I see FR500 cars all the time, and they look great, but everyone and their mother has em. The wheels i'm planning for my next set will be different from what anyone else has i'm pretty sure :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

lol, I had my FR500's on my car in the very beginning of '05. At that time, they werent a dime a dozen. I can think of only one other car at the time that had them around here and that was a silver New Edge. But you are right, they are now a dime a dozen. Does it help that mine are actually FRPP and not replicas??? lol

ShakeNbake

Reaction score
Mamba I know I got to lower it. I'm looking everywhere for a setup that doesn't run me too much

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
I just picked out a set that I haven't seen anyone running... I just don't have the balls to spend the money on them yet. Offsets look good, but they probably won't clear big brake setups (35mm front). That is probably the only thing holding me back.

... and I'm not tellin. :LOL

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back