Unlocked Predator Programmer U7145 FS/FT

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
still avail? and does anyone even use these for tunes? i dont know of any companies that write tunes for preds?

SilentScope

Chemist by profession
Reaction score
im waiting to hear from BBR. if they do tunes for preds i will take it.. hold tight

EDIT: no go man. sorry bout it. great price though.

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
PP sent, I got a little Orange Crush waiting on that, and found several tuners on their site that will email you custom tunes...B)

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
apparently it was locked. was part of a Vortech Supercharger kit and not updateable from Diablosport....sigh...don't know what to do with it now, and out $140. Dallas Mustang said maybe Vortech could unlock it, but they didn't know.

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
just got off the phone with Vortech and evidently the tuner only has supercharged tunes on it, no NA tunes...wouldn't work on my car even with the update.

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Whoa. No one said you're out anything. If it is indeed locked, as per our recent conversation, I'll refund your money. No worries.

apparently it was locked. was part of a Vortech Supercharger kit and not updateable from Diablosport....sigh...don't know what to do with it now, and out $140. Dallas Mustang said maybe Vortech could unlock it, but they didn't know.

Brand-X

forum member
Reaction score
thanx for being so cool, definately put in the leg work I could, +1 for stand up guy. also I found on the actual unit that it is a VR7145 model number...for the Vortech system

peace ;-)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back