Video--145 mph flybys at the track

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok I just finished the 5.0 video, its uploading now. I am also going to make a video of just flybys---there was a twin turbo mustang and vette, as well as a SRT8 Jeep that I got footage of. The 5.0 ended up going 9.880 and hitting 141 mph.

bigray327

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Very cool. It reminds me of when they'd speed up the video on the Dukes of Hazzard, to make it look like they were going faster.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I can separate the audio from the clip and save it as a file, but I would need to know what extension to use. I don't know crap about ringtones, as far as how they are downloaded and what file type they need to be.

Just post the audio, anyone who wants it can go to Myxer.com and make a ringtone out of it.

YoungPony

forum member
Reaction score
Ok I just finished the 5.0 video, its uploading now. I am also going to make a video of just flybys---there was a twin turbo mustang and vette, as well as a SRT8 Jeep that I got footage of. The 5.0 ended up going 9.880 and hitting 141 mph.

Did Paulie's jeep end up hitting 9's? I haven't talked to him lately and I know that's what he was shooting for.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No it didn't. I have a couple passes and flybys---on those passes it was in the 10.30s. I know at Famoso he was in the 10 teens.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok I found another clip of Ken's car so I re-did the video and added it at the end.

The new and improved version:

Towelly

forum member
Reaction score
WOW! That sounds AWESOME! The Nut behind the wheel kinda knows what he's doin'.... :D

I just watched the Vid of Adam's car. That thing is mean as well. How does he like the 3.6LC as compared to the 2.8? Also, can't wait to see the rest of the footage! Thanks for taking the time to post all this!

Last edited by a moderator:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back