Video of Line Locks and some pics of my ride

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well Since I havent posted any pics of my ride yet I thought I would share a few. I am also posting a short video of my testing my PMP/Jegs line locks.

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01643.jpg

DSC01644.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01582-2.jpg

DSC01578-2.jpg

DSC01569-1.jpg

PUSH START IGNITION VIDEO---sorry I just love this damn thing :leghump:
http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q203/grabbero07/?action=view&current=100_0324.flv

DON W this might look familiar to you hehe. Thanks for the inspiration on the line lock button placement

DSC01646.jpg

DSC01647.jpg

And a short video of the line locks working beautifully!! Thanks PMP!

http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q203/grabbero07/?action=view&current=MOV01649.flv

The aftermath

DSC01650.jpg

Last edited:

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind comments!! I now need some Go Juice or forced induction hehe Im addicted. I am hoping for high 12's this weekend at www.tulsaracewaypark.com My previous best on stocker street tires is a 13.35 @ 104.7 earlier this summer. My 60ft generally is around a 2.0-2.1. I now have the line locks installed and a set of BFG drag radials 275/40/17 We are going to have some mineshaft air this friday...so hopefully that will add a little extra umfff and get me into the 12 club naturally aspirated. If not its nitrous over the winter hehe

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice.... but your burnout... a bit cheap!!!! gotta leave smoking piles on the ground

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice.... but your burnout... a bit cheap!!!! gotta leave smoking piles on the ground

Well we werent exactly outside of the city...and they dont take too kindly to burnouts hehe. It was just a test burnout.... I will defintely make her smoke at the track. Hopefully we'll have some video out there.

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ill keep ya posted Mr Roper. Going to the track this friday. I believe it supposed to be in the low 60s and drop to low 50s to high 40s hehe...talk about some cold air.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Ill keep ya posted Mr Roper. Going to the track this friday. I believe it supposed to be in the low 60s and drop to low 50s to high 40s hehe...talk about some cold air.
Cold air is good... but cold track isn't so good. Be careful out there... when there is no heat in the track, it can get dicey.

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cold air is good... but cold track isn't so good. Be careful out there... when there is no heat in the track, it can get dicey.

Thanks for the heads up don... I think having 4.10 gears and street tires on a poorly prepped track has given me practice for dicey moments.... its always that 1-2 shift that sends my ass end out from under me.... scared the hell out of me a couple of times. Those moments were at the "midnight drags" on saturdays... they make you run out of the groove and dont VHT the track very well. NOW on Fridays is the TestNTune... they apply plent of VHT to the whole track and do a VERY good job. Hopefully Friday will be that day they take extra good care of the track. I will definitely make sure I am careful. Thanks again!

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
It just seems that I've seen more than my fair share of cars hitting the walls lately... it's never a good thing.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Cold air is good... but cold track isn't so good...

Yup, when I went back to Sac Raceway last week I was ready to claim a <13 second timeslip. Unfortunately, it had rained earlier in the day, ZERO track prep and I suffered traction problems.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just so you know... you can imbed your videos instead of linking them.

If / when I ever get around to installing mine I am going to do the cruise control switch, but the console switch is pretty cool too.

Grabber07'

The flying cheeto
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just so you know... you can imbed your videos instead of linking them.

If / when I ever get around to installing mine I am going to do the cruise control switch, but the console switch is pretty cool too.

hmmm I did not know i could embed the video..thanks.. most sites dont allow it.

Also crossing my fingers to not hit the wall:naughty:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back