Vortech V2 S-Trim 3V Complete kit!

Bossmustang16

3v to 4v
Reaction score
complete supercharger kit with upgraded 2.5 gallon ice box that goes where the battery goes if desired and you can relocate battery to the trunk. Kit works great has about 20k miles on it and my car made 450 on a mustang dyno with 10 lbs.

*only thing kit is missing is a pcv valve, about $15 from vortech, you can send me your pcv line off your car and I can send mine with the kit and it can be 100% bolt up and go otherwise you'll need that piece from vortech or even advance or o'reileys would probably carry it.*

Comes with
-47 lb frpp injectors
-Kenne Bell 40A BAP
-Diablosport Mafia
-2.5 gallon ice box
-12 & 20 lb pulleys
- Vortech belt tensioner with belt
- Upgraded Bypass Valve (race bypass valve)

$3,000 shipped plus paypal fee's or gift. OBO

call or text please for faster response or DM.. 336-403-6937

image1_zps62qrmo41.jpg

IMG_3598_zpsdezclc8q.jpg

IMG_3502_zpsdejrjhcb.jpg

IMG_3500_zpsjuwhm7kf.jpg

Last edited:

MassMustang

forum member
Reaction score
2010, you will need the coolant crossover for your car for it to fit.. no big deal.. costs around $100 or so from vortech I believe

I think Vortech overcharges for the parts, but there are a few others that would charge much less.

It's a good bundle for sure but I have to mull it over. Good luck though!

Kylar

forum member
Reaction score
I think Vortech overcharges for the parts, but there are a few others that would charge much less.

It's a good bundle for sure but I have to mull it over. Good luck though!

the coolant crossover isnt a big deal. you can make your own, or switch to the newer setup for cheap. I think it cost me around $60 in parts and hoses including getting rid of the octopus.

95ragtop

forum member
Reaction score
It will fit a 2007, you don't need the coolant crossover. For the pcv crap you can just throw breathers on it.

kclloyd21

Reaction score
Does this include the intercooler also? Did not see a pic of it. I assume that is does looking at the pic of the set up on the car.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back