Want a one of a kind Mustang? Literally only one in the world..

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
http://www.wmsracing.com/wmsweb/projects.html

The guys I deal with (Western Motorsports Racing) In Calgary Alberta, Canada built this bad boy ground up.

Probably the most amazing car ever... The way that thing sounds is unreal.

I Figured Id throw this up on here to see if itd spart some attention! Theyve had the car for a while and only attends shows from what Ive seen.. They just got a new 5.0 as a new project car!

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
I remember this car/project from a long time ago. Guess at some point or another, it's time to get rid of stuff.

Meikol02

Reaction score
That thing would be a blast to own.

I have their Stealth hood pins, top quality workmanship. Cool guys to deal with too.

mac10chap

The bouncy tits guy...
Reaction score
any idea what they are asking for the car? I dont want to call them and waste their time.

StangPower05

"Pony Up"
Reaction score
Wow, ive loved that car since the day i first watched the video of them ripping on it when it was first completed. I would love to own that car some day. It is truly a one of a kind, unique vehicle!

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
it not a real ford mustang with that motor it like a chevy stroker in a fox body any trailer boy can make a chevy go fast lol

EagleStroker

N/A Junkie
Reaction score
If he wants 90k for it,it damn sure better be fast...LOL

Just that motor without the stroker would probably cost around $20k, not including all the other stuff done to the car. Not saying he'll get 90k but it's worth it.

it not a real ford mustang with that motor it like a chevy stroker in a fox body any trailer boy can make a chevy go fast lol

Ford owned Aston at the time, so you could argue it's a Ford product in the car :beer:

Germeezy3

forum member
Reaction score
Just that motor without the stroker would probably cost around $20k, not including all the other stuff done to the car. Not saying he'll get 90k but it's worth it.

Ford owned Aston at the time, so you could argue it's a Ford product in the car :beer:

Aston Martin has a 7.3 liter version that makes 750 flywheel hp, but the standard version only makes between 470 and 510 hp.

And its not arguable if it is a Ford product or not, this engine debuted in the GT90 show car and its two Duratec V6's mated together.

BLKBULLITT

forum member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure hell get 90 for it..

Im not to sure about the dyno numbers/track times. Should give him a call. We got a pretty crappy altitude here tho.

Canada has a pretty damn good economy tho and all sorts of pimps with cash coming out of their pocket. They really havent advertized the car at all too much other than their website at this moment..

50tbrd88

forum member
Reaction score
At 1st I was like "thats gay"...then I saw the Aston V12 engine shoved in there and I was like "thats awesome". lol.

Bullitt3478

forum member
Reaction score

Anytime someone has that kind of time in a car,its impossible to come up with a value.Its worth what someone will pay for it.Thats for sure.I wasnt knocking the car at all, I think its pretty cool.But even if I had the money to buy something like that,,,,If it wasnt fast, they could keep it......LOL

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back