Weekend at Barona anyone??

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know that Barona is planning a Sat/Sun event on May 17-18. That weekend is part of the Summit Series there, but they will also be having open T&T, along with "gambler" bracket races for anyone who wants to play. It runs from 2pm - 11pm on Sat, and 10am - 4pm on Sun.

I won't have my car there ready to race, but if some of you want to come down for the weekend, I'm sure Donna and I would be able to come hang out at the track, party and take some vids/pics. We haven't had a big pit party BBQ in a while!!

MSgt46270

Reaction score
That sounds like fun, but I'll be doing something for our 30th honeymoon and then go to El Paso, Texas.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I will have my car trailer by then I will mark it on my calendar now......

As of today I am going, sounds like a great time. How crowded do you think it will be? How is the track prep?

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
I will have my car trailer by then I will mark it on my calendar now......

As of today I am going, sounds like a great time. How crowded do you think it will be? How is the track prep?
It will be crowded because it's a Summit weekend, but you still should be able to get in 10 or more runs, especially later in the day/evening.

The owners of Barona are all racers (with 5-sec cars), so they believe in good track prep.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back