Well, since someone split the beans....

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ditto - as I explained in my PM, my 3.4 kit is modified to function same as the 2.6 standard kit and I believe the snouts are the same so why wouldn't it work for my set-up? I'm curious why this would only work for a 2.6 kit?

whiple doesnt have a 2.6

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
2.1 - 2.6 - 2.4 - 2.9 - whatever the hell the standard whipple kit is....:beerdrink:

The point is he told me in a PM that it would not work with my 3.4 kit and I would like to know why...:idea:

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
When can I "test" one for a write up....lol. :makeadeal:I should have my car back as soon as the front suspension parts come in from ford......and I do have a whipple! I could have hit the curb at 80 if I had that on my car, instead of 60 mph. I know i'm still getting some belt slip because my car is lucky to break 8-9 lbs of boost anymore.

RRRoamer

Reaction score
Damit Hawgman!!! Every time I see that avatar of yours, I completely forget what the thread is about!!!

What where we just talking about???

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
2.1 - 2.6 - 2.4 - 2.9 - whatever the hell the standard whipple kit is....:beerdrink:

The point is he told me in a PM that it would not work with my 3.4 kit and I would like to know why...:idea:

Like I said, we haven't tested it with a 3.4 as all of our cars here have the standard Whipple kit. It very well might fit with some possible modifications, but I couldn't say at this juncture.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
if that's all it is KB has tons of snout lengths available as well as different ring seals to move the pulley in or out. I'm willing to bet it can be made to work

mygt500

Stangpede Co-Captain Michigan Chapter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
any word on if it will be released? I want that belt drive!

Rangersfan

forum member
Reaction score
He's still working on SPLIT vs SPILLED....

Peas are beans and they can be split too vs. spilled.

This is coming out pretty soon! We are just finishing up production on the first batch, so figure on it being available within a few weeks. I don't have pricing yet, but once I do, I'll put it up.:beer:

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just having some fun with you.....next will be someone posting a definition of a legume and all the uses of them....

mygt500

Stangpede Co-Captain Michigan Chapter
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Still anxiously awaiting!....Christmas is right around the corner and I have mods to buy!

moosestang

Reaction score
It's been a few weeks! I'm very curious about the price. If it can be brought to market under $500, then it will sell well. If it's as much as a 8 rib kit or more, then I can't see getting it.

I don't really need it, since I have over 10,000 miles on the stock belt, but it would give me some piece of mind when I go to the track once a year.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back