Well that was quick ..... Cobra content

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Love the butthurt idiocy over on SVTP. I'm actually glad I got banned from there after only 3 weeks. Otherwise I might still be associating with those morons.

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
I've been a member on SVTP for 13 years, since I bought my 01 cobra new...it really wasn't a bad site at all until the second-hand terminator owners started rolling in...

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Why do people badge and sticker up cars like that? If it's not a Shelby don't put Shelby badges on it. That's disrespectful to Carroll Shelby and everyone that worked hard saved there money to have one. Goes the same for cobras and anything else.

WARstang

forum member
Reaction score
Wait, what?!? LOL You have a Shelby clone per you sig... What the hell is the difference? I think disrespectful to carroll is a little bit of a stretch...

Why do people badge and sticker up cars like that? If it's not a Shelby don't put Shelby badges on it. That's disrespectful to Carroll Shelby and everyone that worked hard saved there money to have one. Goes the same for cobras and anything else.

*sig - 05GT 12.6 @109 NA - bolt-on car with a 100 shot - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -67 Coupe (Shelby clone) - Built 302 -
-x-x-x-96 Bronco full size- aka bad weather rig aka The Outlaw-x-x-x-

FIVE-OH

forum member
Reaction score
This is the problem with 4 cylinder Mustangs, it brings in the ricer crowd...

302GT

forum member
Reaction score
Well, the percentage with 4 cylinders will be higher...just wait.

It's gonna be annoying with all the fart canned 2015's that'll be running around. They'll be testing our 5.0's every chance they get. Around here it's the 6 banger crowd... for now.

08GTCA

forum member
Reaction score
It's gonna be annoying with all the fart canned 2015's that'll be running around. They'll be testing our 5.0's every chance they get. Around here it's the 6 banger crowd... for now.[/QUOTE
That statement is going to come true soon enough. Damn..

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back