What book have you read lately?

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score
I thought I would start a topic about what you've read lately. I'm always looking for something new to read. The last book that I finished was Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. The book was written well, it provides you with a believable story about the life of Abraham Lincoln with a few twists. Particularly, the aspect of his life as a vampire hunter. I remember reading somewhere that the book is actually quite accurate concerning his life with the exception of the vampire hunting. It was definitely different but an enjoyable read. So what have you read lately?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Isaac Asimov's Foundation series, the collected works of H. P. Lovecraft, 1984, Les Miserables, ...

I read a LOT. I've always got my Kindle with me.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Last thing I read was "I am Legend" by Richard Matheson. This is the original book, not the cheesy remake with Will Smith. I thought it was pretty good, especially with how old it is.

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Reading "Late, Late at Night" by Rick Springfield (yeah, the musician). Enjoy reading musician biographies. Ozzy Osbourne biography is sitting in my car.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Finished reading a couple of books on Florida History, one locally written and am now reading the Hunger Games Trilogy on my Nook while at the beach in the mornings.

xmalachi

forum member
Reaction score
Finished reading a couple of books on Florida History, one locally written and am now reading the Hunger Games Trilogy on my Nook while at the beach in the mornings.

I loved the first book in the series but thought the other two were meh. I started Nightfall by Stephen Leather last night.. it is interesting so far.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does Playboy count?

retfr8flyr

The Old One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just finished the book Skunk Works by Ben Rich. It's a very good story of the Lockheed program under Kelly Johnson. If you have any interest in aviation you should enjoy it.

Earl

NitroPsycho

forum member
Reaction score
Finished the Great Gatsby last week, now reading Catch 22 and a book about critical thinking.

Bodam

forum member
Reaction score
I like fiction, I enjoy the Lee Child books. I enjoy series with the same character, and Reacher is a badass, lol.

Also Like Patricia Cornwell, her Scarpetta series is a good CSI type of fiction.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
The American Crisis by Thomas Payne

I am about to read George Washington and Benedict Arnold: A Tale of Two Patriots

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back