What did YOU just order? (Reading Comprehension Test)

28ONE

Reaction score
Good thing you did get it, would've sucked if they sent it back. I have all my stuff shipped to work, a lot safer that's for sure...

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
I had it shipped to my office cause it said signature required. I dont have a stay at home wife so it would have never been signed for.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
This might be blasphemous to a few of you guys, but I ordered a Harbor Freight DA while they were having a 20% off President's Day sale. Couldn't make myself spent the extra coin on a 7472xp or similar when the Harbor Freight seems to work well enough for most. Also ordered some Lake Country green pads and Wolfgang Uber compound. I've never done any DA polishing before, looking forward to getting rid of those damn swirls.

28ONE

Reaction score
This might be blasphemous to a few of you guys, but I ordered a Harbor Freight DA while they were having a 20% off President's Day sale. Couldn't make myself spent the extra coin on a 7472xp or similar when the Harbor Freight seems to work well enough for most. Also ordered some Lake Country green pads and Wolfgang Uber compound. I've never done any DA polishing before, looking forward to getting rid of those damn swirls.

Nothing wrong with the HF DA, it's just loud and will take longer - be sure to wear ear plugs lol. Uber is some nice shit!

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score

I helped a friend do a C5 corvette two weeks ago. I was super nervous as Ive never done this before and I was afraid to mess up the car. He has a HF DA and he did the trunk and handed me the polisher and said "here. Do the roof" So I attempted to do the roof and after experimenting with compound I was able to remove the swirls and a few scratches. Took a little time but i was amazed at how easy it was. Its time consuming with the HF DA but it it almost dang near idiot proof. I know because I am one LOL

28ONE

Reaction score
I can't wait either, we're having a detail meet n greet - gonna bring back a friends sisters accord back to life - try it then along with the new Flex Pe8

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
GRRRRRRRRR. Called again today to see why I still havent received a tracking number on my order from autoality. They havent gotten the order together still. So I asked to get a bottle of ONR added to the order and he said he would add it to the order and it would be no problem. So fingers are crossed that the order will go out shortly.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
I can't wait either, we're having a detail meet n greet - gonna bring back a friends sisters accord back to life - try it then along with the new Flex Pe8

I would try it myself but I already have Menzerna, Meguiars, Pinnacle, and XMT compound/polish I need to go through lol.

Its not a Mustang but here is a couple of pics of a S2000 with PA Master sealant. I did a SRT challanger about 8 month ago and it still beads like they day I applied it:thumb:

IMG_2145.JPG

IMG_2146.JPG

28ONE

Reaction score
I would try it myself but I already have Menzerna, Meguiars, Pinnacle, and XMT compound/polish I need to go through lol.

Its not a Mustang but here is a couple of pics of a S2000 with PA Master sealant. I did a SRT challanger about 8 month ago and it still beads like they day I applied it:thumb:

IMG_2145.JPG

IMG_2146.JPG

Nice!! I always wondered about master sealant, how does do repelling dust? I have Viking Shield on the wife's MDX, I'm really intrigued with Viking Coat but I prefer the 9H hardness that comes with Invincible/Cosmic combo.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
I have not had a vehicle around long enough to comment on the dust. I did do a test spot on my quarter panel and I can tell you this. Everything that PA says about Master sealant is true!

Key things I noticed:

Super easy on and off a little goes a long way.

Scratch resistant

excellent sheeting/beading

Deep gloss

The test spot I did on my car did stay cleaner longer dirt just slides off. I have CQUK on now.

28ONE

Reaction score
Very nice! I've been impressed with every PA product except wheel coating...

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Its not a Mustang but here is a couple of pics of a S2000 with PA Master sealant. I did a SRT challanger about 8 month ago and it still beads like they day I applied it:thumb

Beautiful S2000. I had a 2001 Silverstone with red leather. I loved that car. It was a torque-less wonder compared to my Saleen; but the 9000 rpm redline was a blast.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back