What have you done to your house today

06silverbullet

forum member
Reaction score
A good Red Rider will take care of that problem... employ it against the dog and the owner.

animal abuse and assault with potentially deadly weapon charges seems like fun but bad idea. too bad it would get you introuble cause i would be pisses as well i just planted my lawn and is barely growing i get pissed wjen dogs pee on my damn lawn let alone take a ahit. luckily my neighbors pick up the poo

1QIKPNY

Thats what she said!!!
Reaction score
Had enough free time this weekend to finish the wall in the nursery.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
very cool.

I've been busy painting walls in the garage trying to brighten and freshen it up. Hard to tell in pics but I painted the cinder block wall white too. What a pain in the ass that was even with an 1-1/4" nap roller.

I think the front wall is going to be gray with blue "racing" stripes just for the hell of it.

Last edited:

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
My home is a split wing and LUCKILY my mom and sister are here with us while my Dad is out of town. My sister came running to our room and told me it sounded like something busted in the bathroom next to their room amd the hallways was starting to flood. I ran down there and opened the bathroom door. The hose running from the toilet to the water line busted at the base of the toilet and water was spraying out.

Some quick reaction and a bunch of towels helped minimize the water puddle to mainly inside the bathroom and a little in the hallway. Luckily we have tile now instead of laminate flooring in the hallway or it would have been another insurance claim. No major damage. Just soaked it all up and mopped what I could. Ill replace the hose tomorrow.

Oh the joys of home ownership never end haha

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
Oh the joys of home ownership never end haha

Yup.... I'm having an engineer and roofer come this week to examine my roof and see what the hell is causing water problems.

Yesterday my GF and I made it back all in one piece. The POS uhaul truck got a lot of her shit wet (see pissed you off thread) but we started unpacking. Or well she has I'm watching TV and drinking coffee. Lol

Surfstang2020

forum member
Reaction score
That sucks I'm actually getting stuff done I want done the trees are starting to get down hopefully they'll all be cut by wed them a fence and then pour concrete for the garage
aja8ydu2.jpg
8epajehu.jpg

Rasmus

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got some more work done in the detached. Got the sledgehammer out and demolished 2 truck beds full of old shitty workbenches made by the previous owner.

Sledgehammers. I love them.

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
Got the old lady a new range

u7u5evat.jpg

Just a heads up, I had the exact same may tag in black and the range itself sucks(at least ours did), the burners don't really heat up all that well, we ended up switching it out for a samsung after about 2 weeks, and yesterday morning right before we left for Florida we noticed that it stopped working as well (that's a long story). Either way, good luck with the range, hopefully it was just mine that was crappy

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, I had the exact same may tag in black and the range itself sucks(at least ours did), the burners don't really heat up all that well, we ended up switching it out for a samsung after about 2 weeks, and yesterday morning right before we left for Florida we noticed that it stopped working as well (that's a long story). Either way, good luck with the range, hopefully it was just mine that was crappy

She cooked on it for the first time tonight, and said it heats up really quick and hot. So I guess we will see.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Got some free cabinets for the garage.

Trying to decide if I want to paint them or just leave them as is.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back