What have you done to your mustang today?

Road_Trip

Reaction score
MaxxHaul ramps. <--------hyperlinked (it doesn't show up well on my screen.) First time ever buying the brand but they worked flawlessly. Backed up on it and pulled up on them. I wish the lip at the end was a little higher, but after a few attempts of doing it without a spotter, I finally got it sorted out. There was zero slipping or pushing on the concrete garage floor. You can remove the ramp and leave the cradle for the tire. Also has the ability to add center sections so you can raise the entire car. We'll see how they hold up.

JC SSP

Reaction score
Put a full length carpet under those ramps and they will never slip. ;)

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Not mine but for the wife's Shelby.
Ordered new tires from Tire Rack, and a set of TPMS sensors. The Alcoas never had sensors that worked with her '08, so it's gonna be nice to have that system working again.
Went with Continental ExtremeContact Sport fronts in the same size as what's on the car now, 275/35/20, and Nitto 555RII for the back, in 295/35/20, slightly narrower than the 305s on there now. The 295s should fit better on the 10"-wide wheels, with less sidewall buige and minimal contact patch loss, if any.

The Sports were on a closeout special at $185 a piece, and that played a big part in choosing them and not the newer Sport 02 at almost twice the price.

RoninGT

Reaction score
I actually got mine out and drove it. Figure I need to sell it and buy a 2nd "daily" or just drive the damn thing ! I got a few bugs and dirt but detailed off immediately. Also I'm liking white, pretty much looks clean no matter what.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
You'll love the Conti's. Perfect on my 07 SGT. Only the 2nd set of tires it's had....

Yes, I have the older Continental DW tires on the front of my '13 in 285/40/18 and love them.
I'm actually looking for tires for my car too, but limited by the pricing and selections in 285-305/40/18

Really want new wheels, 19" or 20".

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back