What have you done to your mustang today?

bradleyem

forum member
Reaction score
Early 6.0?
That would be a bad idea ...
No, 2001 with a 7.3. I've worked on enough 6.0s to know to stay away from them. Although, with the proper upgrades (head studs, EGR delete) they can be very reliable. The FICM goes bad sometimes, but that's an easy fix (resoldering the circuit board).

The biggest issue with the 2001 is the transmissions had a mechanical diode that was only used in that year. If the transmission was ever serviced then this should have been resolved.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Daytime temps getting down in the the 40s now. Drag radials coming off this weekend and OEM wheels/pirellis going back on.

Drove it to work today and will again tomorrow.

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score
b9da0aca79e6ae87929a191fa050ab86.jpg

It's dirty and raining and I swore I wouldn't take any until I washed her, but here's one

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
I got the Blowfish Racing tow hook installed. I ended up braking 2 bolts during this one Factory Ford bolt and one from the kit so when I get the new one this week I will pull it off and bring the tow hook down a bit further.

22841896512_10a40b5b65_b.jpg

You embark on a RGR engine build and say you can't ball that much?

what a load.

Hahaha notice I am still a year and 3 months into said build. In that time frame Darren has gone through 3 cars, I just roam around parking lots looking for pennies in my off time for all this cool shit.

CF d/s makes you a baller.

Well at this point ..... 70k bitches :beerdrink:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back