What have you done to your mustang today?

jsimmonstx

forum member
Reaction score

I used to have one of those. Swapped it out for a Cortex. The reason I went with the Fayes at first was because I was auto-crossing the car, and the Fayes 2 was a massive improvement over the panhard bar, yet did not push me into the most extreme class because it doesn't connect to the rear end cover.

After my motor swap, the car was too loud to compete, so since I wasn't auto-crossing anymore, I switched over to the Cortex (which does connect to the rear end cover).

eicht

forum member
Reaction score
Over the weekend I installed new plugs, headlight bulbs and fuel filter. Now we need a good rain to wash the salt off the roads.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
When I was doin the Agent 47s, I noticed the pin on the inside pillar covers had broken off on both sides. No wonder the passenger side vibrated. Took 2 small bolts and cut the heads off an inserted them into the clip and cover pieces and JB welded those fuckers together. The bolts held the pieces straight while the JB cured. Worked like a charm.

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
When I was doin the Agent 47s, I noticed the pin on the inside pillar covers had broken off on both sides. No wonder the passenger side vibrated. Took 2 small bolts and cut the heads off an inserted them into the clip and cover pieces and JB welded those fuckers together. The bolts held the pieces straight while the JB cured. Worked like a charm.

Nice!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back