What have you done to your mustang today?

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
You will love the datalogging on it. So.Damn.Simple.

I'm really looking forward to it! I'm absolutely ecstatic with the customer service I got today with Beefcake. Somehow the order form was submitted stating my car is an auto. Called (I think his name was Terry?) and got it straightened out immediately, answered my questions on sharpening the throttle response and my tuner was shipped this afternoon! Freakin' awesome! :clap:

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Took advantage of that 10% off? Terry is super cool. I met him years ago in cincy when he first started out racing and was changing cars every 2 months. Perks of working as a car salesman. As you and Cam know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Got it re-tuned for the new TB and BAP
Still not putting out close to the 10 psi that this pulley is supposed to deliver, the tuner said 7.5psi max.
I asked for a 6800 redline and at 6800 it was still pulling, went from previous numbers of 541/478 which were attained in about 50-degree ambient temps to new numbers of 575/473 with the HP peak being at the 6800 redline, with ambient temps of about 100 degrees in the shop.

Had some issues with the TB throwing wrench lights, went back to the twin-60 TB, going back tomorrow to re-run the car and see if the tune needs changing.

Last edited:

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Took advantage of that 10% off? Terry is super cool. I met him years ago in cincy when he first started out racing and was changing cars every 2 months. Perks of working as a car salesman. As you and Cam know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Haha. Very true. Yeah he was awesome to deal with. I'm very excited to see the difference with the Lund tune.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
finished my Koni and BMR spring install, loving the drop the BMR springs provided

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
That ^^^^ is a beautiful beast!

I just got re-dyno'd with the standard twin-60mm throttle body.
562 rwhp, 470 rwtq
Almost no difference from the last run yesterday, a hot run, which gave numbers of 566/470, with the bigger twin-66mm TB

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
The video from today's dyno run:
562rwhp, 472 rwtq

Mods: stock (for the kit) twin-60mm TB, ID1000 injectors, 3.25" pulley, JLT 123mm CAI, JBA 3" H-pipe, Lethat Perf 2.75" over-axle pipes, '11-'12 GT500 mufflers, Kenne Bell boost-a-pump. Tuned by Alex @ Granite State Dyno & Tune

Last edited:

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
That ^^^^ is a beautiful beast!

I just got re-dyno'd with the standard twin-60mm throttle body.
562 rwhp, 470 rwtq
Almost no difference from the last run yesterday, a hot run, which gave numbers of 566/470, with the bigger twin-66mm TB
thanks man!
Agreed. Holy smokes those Pretoria wheels look so good.
appreciate it, happy I went with them
Holy shit man, that looks fan-fuckin-tastic!
thanks man! appreciate it
The video from today's dyno run:
562rwhp, 472 rwtq

Mods: stock (for the kit) twin-60mm TB, ID1000 injectors, 3.25" pulley, JLT 123mm CAI, JBA 3" H-pipe, Lethat Perf 2.75" over-axle pipes, '11-'12 GT500 mufflers, Kenne Bell boost-a-pump. Tuned by Alex @ Granite State Dyno & Tune

fuck!! that sounds nasty! nice numbers

Sent from my Galaxy S7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Need to try brackets. This car is so close to being able to stick in first gear. On hot pavement in 75 degree sunshine from a roll it doesn't spin very much w/tires @ 20psi. Feels like all it needs a little bit of work and it will be able to hold. Just lowering the pressure some more or a good burnout might do it.

Jeepngli

Anti-LS1
Reaction score
Nice video Gabe. Sounds great.

Those konis look awesome Scott

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

porkipine

forum member
Reaction score
You have to laugh, i do

Basically stock automatic 06 mustang, cai, headers... Ran 12.88... Build trans, convertor, dr's, cams, supercharger... Makes twice the hp, runs 12.88... Life Sucks, Then You Die

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back