What have you done to your mustang today?

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Picked up the new one.

2VSI5Fe.jpg

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Thanks man. Taking self control not to throw a bunch of mods on plastic. lol

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, all it REALLY needs is wheels (beefcake) has a crazy sale on racestars, some sticky tires, and a tune lol.

ChrisGT

Nice Shirt Bilkins
Reaction score
Maybe but it almost felt like the car went into neutral when the ABS kicked in

Yeah, ABS sucks when it comes to all-out straight line stopping. The car will stop a good bit shorter if you give it just enough brake to where the ABS doesn't kick in. It takes some practice to find that sweet spot though.. and I know it's hard to make precise controls in such a panic situation. What can you do.. lol. Hope everything works out for you.

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
Well, all it REALLY needs is wheels (beefcake) has a crazy sale on racestars, some sticky tires, and a tune lol.
I really want to get some enkei rpf1 again and run 17s all around. The deal he's got on racestars is awesome but I was wanting to run a 15x3.75 up front and a 15x8 out back with those. Can't do 15s up front though they won't clear. So looks like rpf1 it is.

Last edited:

NUTCASE

forum member
Reaction score
Picked up the new one.

2VSI5Fe.jpg

nice buy man.

next year after I have a house I am getting a '14 GT and making the 06 more strip oriented. that is, depending on what the '15 is like.

after the rental I got, I am all about getting a '14 premium for a DD.

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
No codes from the bucking, its just bad enough to be irritating. The car didn't do it before I installed my FR Manifold

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Loaded up to go to NOLA tomorrow for TLAC 4. Hope the weather holds out so I can get a true feel for the how the recent adjustments/changes are going to work.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Put it back together in BORING mode...Stock manifolds, stock H pipe, GTB muffs...

Got Randalls car running with the Kenne Bell. He is out of town and will be returning tomorrow. I haven't driven it. I can't wait to see his face tomorrow when he drives it.

Last edited:

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Cameraman fail. You need to slap your cameraman with a baseball bat for that atrocity. Then maybe next time he might not hold the camera sideways.

Back