What have you done to your mustang today?

Nick@JDM

Official Vendor
Reaction score
2.3 black tuner kit.
Also went ahead and ordered the FRPP "m50" spark plugs.

Still need to decide on a pulley.
Have no idea what the standard size is and the options ...

I would go with the 3.25 pulley. I am running that with no cats and JLT intake and seeing about 10psi average. My car makes 592/500 with a safe tune.

You will also need injectors. I have the 47lb/hr for now. They are just about maxed out along with the fuel pump.

ID1000s with something like the Roush BAP (nice plug and play design) would give room for more power..but your talking forged short block to keep it safe after 600whp IMO.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I would go with the 3.25 pulley. I am running that with no cats and JLT intake and seeing about 10psi average. My car makes 592/500 with a safe tune.

You will also need injectors. I have the 47lb/hr for now. They are just about maxed out along with the fuel pump.

ID1000s with something like the Roush BAP (nice plug and play design) would give room for more power..but your talking forged short block to keep it safe after 600whp IMO.

I ordered the ID1000's per my tuner's recommendation so they're going in with the initial install.
No BAP yet, he didn't think we'd definitely need one. We'll see.
Running the stock cats and manifolds for now, resonators are gone already and will have Borla S-type mufflers on the car shortly.

NotaHybrid

I'm slow
Reaction score
Drove her through a tunnel then gave her a butt implant
u6uzu5ud.jpg

Sent from my helicopter

moostang09

Resident YouTube Guy
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Moved her out into the rain so the floor guys can cut the carpet in the garage... Poor thing. Lol. She was spotless too!

ena4y5aj.jpg

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'll end up doing headers at some point. Just not quite ready for that yet. I don't want the car any louder and really like how it sounds with the stock exhaust and cat deletes.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back