What have you done to your mustang today?

07 procharger

Addicted to modding
Reaction score
aqemeqy3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while Moonwalking

like your style...I don't know about you, but that install was a PAIN! I don't know if I would do it again.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score

like your style...I don't know about you, but that install was a PAIN! I don't know if I would do it again.

Wasn't too bad at all. I don't know why they think batteries are 2ft tall though! Have to bend the cable at ridiculous angle for it to connect.

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my koni yellows, steeda comp springs, strano sway bars and steeda camber plates. It took us about 4 hours total with the mandatory beer brakes and taking our time. Front before to fender 28 1/4" after 27 3/4", rear before 29 3/4" after 27 3/4". I am happy with the stance!

Pictures for your enjoyment :beer:

GoneFord

forum member
Reaction score
Wasn't too bad at all. I don't know why they think batteries are 2ft tall though! Have to bend the cable at ridiculous angle for it to connect.

I didn't care for the tight turns you have to coerce the cables into to get them to connect either. But I'm very glad I went with welding cable and not standard battery cable.

JoshK

Modder AKA Fuel
Reaction score
Wired up the Reverse Lockout on my TR6060. I don't care what people say about not needing to do it, it is too easy to not do. Also went out and made another log for Manuel.

Onelildude

forum member
Reaction score
Replaced my front and rear rotors and pads. Took about 2 hrs...I'll get pix later when the rain goes away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Trimmed a little off my axle backs cause I didn't enjoy the way they looked sticking so far out of my bumper. Wasted a Lightning stoplight to stoplight... Twice! Shoulda seen the look on that guys face when I dropped the clutch at 6 grand doing 30. My long tubes sounds SICK!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

stang8psi

forum member
Reaction score
Aluminum ds, lower control arms..new wheels.. funny the rear end moved to the right (pass side) some after the control arms.. wonder why.. now I have to adjust the pan hard bar.. haven't had to adjust it.. haven't had to un 3 years Lol

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Looks good! I installed the same Taylor box over two years ago and just got around to cutting the hold down rods to proper length a week ago.

Scott, where did you ground the battery at?

Would this be a good spot to use as a ground in the trunk?

atahejyh.jpg

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Finally got is out of the garage, but the battery is shot... So I need to grab a new one before the first real drive of the season... Which can't be soon enough!

fnfast

forum member
Reaction score
Installed my eibach pro kit and Steeda caster camber plates on my koni yellows and added new SVE drifts.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Swapped my summer wheels back on, greased my brake slide pins, and discovered a huge pinion seal leak. Ordering 4.10s and a T-Lok rebuild this week. What has me worried though is idk if its because its got 110k, or because its been lowered on a stock UCA for a year.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back