What have you done to your mustang today?

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. About how I expected. Stock it blows my 300rwhp modded 3v out of the water lol. Plus this one has almost every option as well .
Whats fun about a 300whp modded 3v anymore with these badass coyote motors yeah? I had to supercharge my 3v to be fun else go buy a 5.0. Glad your enjoying yours. Makes me want to trade up, then I jump in the car and think "because racecar"

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks man. About how I expected. Stock it blows my 300rwhp modded 3v out of the water lol. Plus this one has almost every option as well .

Sounds about right. I'm glad you are enjoying it, the options upgrade sure is a huge plus! That is one thing I had to think real hard about coming from my 06... do I jump to a new stang with all the tech nannies or get my long sought after dream car, but deal with the fact that it has the same old rattling interior and no nannies. Ultimately, I had K_Brogoitti's same thought... "because racecar!"

I'm trying to convince the wife to trade in her Kia for an ecoboost to get the best of both worlds, but she ain't having it, lol.

Last edited:

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Jacked the car up on jack stands, removed the Flowmaster catback. Next will be pulling the shorty headers and stock cats in place of Kooks long tube headers and a borla touring catback.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Today I removed the tint off the front windows, something needed to be able to get a sticker in NH.

Oh, and I made her whine through 4 gears. That was fun :D

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Just got a text from my tuner who said he's got a revision that will give me "huge" gains. He's 90 minutes away, time for an impromptu road trip!

Last edited:

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Just got back from the track. Just two runs and I let off the first one so it was trashed. Second run was 12.27 @ 115.89.

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, previous best was 12.6x @ 113. That was with a tune but stock midpipe.

Now I just have to figure out how to...or if it is possible...to trim out another 0.3 seconds on the stock converter and street tires. Just because.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back