What have you done to your mustang today?

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Took it to the dealer for two distinct noises/vibes. Tech rode with me to observe when I dropped it off and confirmed he heard both and they were not normal. Got the call this afternoon it was done, and they only addressed one of the two items and no explanation about the other issue at all. Funny thing is the one thy didn't fix is much more obvious lol.

It's a rumble/vibe when on the highway and letting it coast anywhere between 50-75 mph. Shakes the while car and rattles the rear view mirror.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dylan, looks awesome Brother!
Newman, for sale thread soon?

Yes sir ! I have all pictures , just debating on one large thread or a few small ones . Trying to wait to get everything off the car first so I'm not trying to ship a bunch of shit while I'm still working on it.

PM me if your interested in anything in my sig. Have s few things that are not there too.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
Awesome Brother! Good luck.
I see some good mods, money is kinda tight, but I will keep an eye out for your thread though.

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
Gauges and stereo out, fog delete grill off. Rear end coming out later this evening when my little bro comes over .

Dave, PM me the specs on the rear end. I may be interested if it's the complete unit. LMK

Kyle

EDIT: I'm assuming it will be for sale.

Sent from iPhone

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
I changed out my hurst for the new mgw this fall (was apparently so new they didn't have the current picture on the site and I thought I got the wrong one)

I like the flat bar, is that a new upgrade handle option, wasnt availible when I got mine and I miss the look of the hurst.

One suggestion for you, unless its a track only car, skip the "race" bushing, I put it in drove it for a couple days and hated it, whole car vibrates and drones (thought there was something wrong with the car), put in the regular one and everythings gone and have not noticed any slop.
Thanks for the tip on the bushing and yes the flat bar is new, Had to call the order in versus ordering online.

The01Cav

forum member
Reaction score
Installed kooks long tube headers, catted x-pipe, and borla touring exhaust.

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Dave, PM me the specs on the rear end. I may be interested if it's the complete unit. LMK

Kyle

EDIT: I'm assuming it will be for sale.

Sent from iPhone

It's already sold, pending Thursday to some one in Conroe . He's driving his down here and it's going in his 05 GT with gt500 drivetrain . If not I'll hit you up, it's something that has to be done by next week

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
KmmjCoKm.jpg

Picked these up last night

^ Stackable exercise blocks, some weights, and a bracelet?

Lol no. Used linoleum tiles. Duh

Hahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!

Mach2burnout

05 Redfire GT
Reaction score
It's already sold, pending Thursday to some one in Conroe . He's driving his down here and it's going in his 05 GT with gt500 drivetrain . If not I'll hit you up, it's something that has to be done by next week

So you have to swap out? That counts me out then. I need it for a project not for my 05.

Sent from iPhone

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well , rear end is out , front struts are out to put stock springs and strut mounts on , exhaust is coming off when I get home in a little bit .

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418243889.485247.jpg

itonano

forum member
Reaction score
New SS decal and Alcoa wheels :D

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418313216770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418313216770.jpg
    550.4 KB · Views: 88

WJBertrand

forum member
Reaction score
I pulled out the sound tube and blocked the holes in the intake and the firewall. Engine bay looks cleaner for sure, and it's easier to access the dipstick. As far as sound? With my Borla Touring exhausts, I'm not sure I'm noticing much difference. A tad quieter at cruise I think.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
New SS decal and Alcoa wheels :D

SS ?

Cobra badges?

What's next? "Ram Air" ? Maybe some fake port holes in the fenders? How about a V-TEC sticker or 2? It would look sweet ....

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
SS ?

Cobra badges?

What's next? "Ram Air" ? Maybe some fake port holes in the fenders? How about a V-TEC sticker or 2? It would look sweet ....

Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... mr grumpy pants! Did Ryan or James hack your account, I would expect this response from them...

Itonano, looks pretty good... I would remove the Shelby snake from the door, that definitely doesn't look good in my view. The stripe kit fits the car well!

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning... mr grumpy pants! Did Ryan or James hack your account, I would expect this response from them...

Itonano, looks pretty good... I would remove the Shelby snake from the door, that definitely doesn't look good in my view. The stripe kit fits the car well!

Lol ... I'm actually in a great mood ... just hate upbadging ...

Newman

sumidicsayhuh?
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Going to pick up the rest of the stock parts now. Took the MGW shifter out and install the factory one.

No if I could just figure out the exhaust .

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back