What have you done to your mustang today?

cavero

forum member
Reaction score
started on this project

410981040.jpg

So far those look pretty good (a lot better than I expected a projector retrofit to look)! I'll definitely be interested to see how they turn out.

Which projectors are you using?

HitandRunDriver

Amateur Goon
Reaction score
Thats what I do too and all I get is streaking! I almost threw the bottle in the trash the last time I tried to use it. Ended up having to grab another QD I had to clean up the Sonar QD. I even tried using several microfibers to make sure that it wasn't just being spread around more.

How humid is it out when you use the Sonax?

Riptide

Will work for Mustang.
Reaction score
I think the stainless Pypes I am looking at is only $300. If the resonators don't work maybe try that, and sell yours?
FYI

I had the resonators welded into the system today. The tinny rattle/rasp noise is gone now.

Whether a stainless H would've fixed it too I can't say at this point.

Whiskey11

SCCA Autoscrosser #23 STU
Reaction score
They aren't exactly designed with drag racing in mind. They'll do it, but they focus on dry handling grip more than launch grip. They are a great DD tire as they DO have good grip under braking and for turning, the two most important things in daily driving to avoid ending up in accidents!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Woke her up after a long winter slumber. I decided to use Lucas E85 fuel stabilizer, and it worked as advertised. Car idles perfectly.

TRC51

forum member
Reaction score
Well on the test drive home they're certainly grippier than the conti DWS that were on before. Need to get a good heating in them

I thinkmy conti DW's actually hooked better than my MPSS' s.... and they were narrower. I haven't played with the tire pressure yet though.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back