What have you done to your mustang today?

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Well I finally got it all done and went for a test drive. It's so nice to have a suspension again...lol

I started with the struts/shocks at full firm. It was ok for the front, but the back end bounces around and is too squirrely. It's a D/D with occasional drag racing duty. I don't really take it on the road course. What do you guys who have adjustable struts/shocks go with for settings?
I have strange adjustables with 10 levels and I usually D/D on 4ish

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Well I finally got it all done and went for a test drive. It's so nice to have a suspension again...lol

I started with the struts/shocks at full firm. It was ok for the front, but the back end bounces around and is too squirrely. It's a D/D with occasional drag racing duty. I don't really take it on the road course. What do you guys who have adjustable struts/shocks go with for settings?

I have the yellow Konis and run about 1 full turn from full soft toward stiff, 1.5 turns since the blower install due to the extra weight

JimC

Reaction score
Drove to MRT and picked it up. Nice leisurely drive home keeping it out of boost until the dyno tune. ZERO faith in the BBR supplied tune that broke it first time at WOT.

Cool. When is the dyno tune?
Waiting for confirmation on that - hopefully in the next couple of weeks and before I sell my commuter car!

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Drove her for the first time in 4 months

05gtowner

forum member
Reaction score
I totally believe you. Women can be terribly vindictive. Sorry to hear it man. Like I said before save them all and hammer her in court with it.

Count

forum member
Reaction score
I drove her a 1/4 mile down the street to take some pics with my son :thumb2:

2015-04-05%2011.57.36nb.jpg

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back