What have you done to your mustang today?

BleedinBlue

forum member
Reaction score
Go to advance and buy 2 packs of 18mm spark plug non-foulers with gaskets. Stack 2 per O2 Sensor. It will take the O2 out of the stream and "fake it" my buddies 13 passed And my 06 is ready. Just make sure your tuner has them turned on.

I guess that's worth a try and a hell of a lot easier than putting the stock mid pipe back on. Damn this is frustrating.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Walked by it in the garage... Waiting on parts....

GoTime

BooWho?
Reaction score
GT500 mud flaps for off road.:smoke2:

20150418-4.png

K_Brogoitti

forum member
Reaction score
Made my first two kills last night. A nitrous SS camaro and a cammed WS6. God I love my new 'yote! Not to mention the thing launches like a bat out of hell and has zero traction issues

Rob72

No Japanese Mustang Here
Reaction score
Go to advance and buy 2 packs of 18mm spark plug non-foulers with gaskets. Stack 2 per O2 Sensor. It will take the O2 out of the stream and "fake it" my buddies 13 passed And my 06 is ready. Just make sure your tuner has them turned on.

I guess that's worth a try and a hell of a lot easier than putting the stock mid pipe back on. Damn this is frustrating.

You have to open up the top one with a 1/2" drill bit.

07Bandit

forum member
Reaction score
Quick coat of wax and some cleaning today. Going to the Cars & Coffee in Bethlehem, PA tomorrow morning. She will get a nice 80 mile cruise each way tomorrow.

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
Quick coat of wax and some cleaning today. Going to the Cars & Coffee in Bethlehem, PA tomorrow morning. She will get a nice 80 mile cruise each way tomorrow.

So that tomorrow, may have to get up early and go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Got these coming plus some gt500 strut mounts coming next week find some killer deals and got all for about $700 to my door all new or virtually new. Oh and should have my race spec this week or next

MilehighGT

forum member
Reaction score
Not a day's timeframe, but I've recently sold the paxton and have a cpr single on order. Picked up an rxt, jpc line and some breathers. Next will be boost controller and DR'S. Going to be fun when it's all together! :naughty1:

SNKPWR

forum member
Reaction score
Found out a coule things tonight:

1- 20x10 downforce wheels do NOT clear Brembo brakes. I was toying around with the possibility of running them square. I guess that's out.

2- confirmed that with a 1" spacer my stock wheels DO clear the brembos just fine with a little room to spare. About 3/8" minimum clearance to the barrel, and probably 1/4" clearance to the spokes. So my winter wheel setup is still useable! And it doesn't even look goofy.

Back