What have you done to your mustang today?

wht67

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks good! I have a set of these that I plan to install this weekend!

Installed the new SVE door panel inserts from LMR.

Overall they turned out good. The fit could be better but they look way better than sagging leather.

Also when ahead and install some new Pioneer 6x8s and added some dynamat while I had the door off.

vofSVphm.jpg

cKOUIUKm.jpg

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
Why would you need a trans tunnel. :biggrin:

Agreed, it's overrated

Because carbon fiber transmission tunnel.

The CF one would be nice for a few more lbs lost, but doing a thin gauge steel one stitched welded back in to keep from having to add more bars in the floor of the cage. So still good weight loss without $$$$$ and more bars. Stock trans tunnel was 28lbs. I have no idea wtf MMR was smoking when they say in their CF Tunnel description that it "Saves over 75lbs!". BS

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Thanks, got the motivation to finally do it from Stang281's thread. Been on my short list for quite awhile but never moved on it. I love it as I was never a fan of the silver dash and I am not a fan of the shiny plastic covers.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
The wrapped dash looks very similar to the GT/CS dash. My only issue is with the shiny chrome trim around the AC vents, it is always reflecting the sunlight straight into my eyes. I ended up covering the trim around the center vents with black vinyl.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I have always been a fan of the GT/CS dash inserts but no one ever wants to get rid of them and I wasn't going to buy them new... just wrapped them for $20. I tried painting the chrome Grabber Blue but I thought it looked hideous and tacky as hell so went back to the chrome. I will do something with the chrome eventually but fine with it for right now.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back