What have you done to your mustang today?

Bud

forum member
Reaction score
figured out my dash plan may just work!

dashbm.jpg

Shane361

forum member
Reaction score
On my 04...

Ran out of fuel at 530...

Dropped the fuel tank, installed two 340lph, 2nd FPDM, fuel filter, cleaned tank. Tune soon as I can get the KB off to have the injectors cleaned. :beer: Thinking I'll hit 600+ with the Ford Racing Aluminator LB with a 2.2KB. :beer:

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Emptied my catch can of 10 oz. of fluid, put the Whipple -FRPP stickers back on the blower.

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Changed my oil, filter and supercharger oil....plus it's a beautiful day out here finally so it made it easier not doing it in 30 degree weather lol.

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Washed it and realized just how many scratches it has and just how not well my rattle can hood paint job has held up.

F6A39B14_zps3053962c.jpg

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Changed my oil, filter and supercharger oil....plus it's a beautiful day out here finally so it made it easier not doing it in 30 degree weather lol.

If you powder coated that throttle body grabber orange, that engine bay would be PERFECTION John.:thumb:

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
If you powder coated that throttle body grabber orange, that engine bay would be PERFECTION John.:thumb:

You think so Jaye? I've got my GT500 TB sitting around. I might send it to Jeremy & Bobby and see what they can do! I'm not sure if it would look akward in there or not surrounded by all the black.

Last edited:

Jucostud

booooost'd
Reaction score
You think so Jaye? I've got my GT500 TB sitting around. I might send it to Jeremy & Bobby and see what they can do! I'm not sure if it would look akward in there or not surrounded by all the black.

I'd just do it black. I don't think it'd look good at all grabber orange surrounded by all the black. Taxmans looks so good because everything is yellow.

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
I shook my head at how nasty mine is from the pollen. Then I smiled at the fact that it's sitting in MY garage!

I LOVE my new garage. No, it doesn't have a lift but it's mine.

20130414_220120_zps29fb5059.jpg

My $2000 Dodge that I just bought fits in there with the car and I still had room to walk around both.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Took a few laps around Kentucky motor speedway with a bunch of Kentucky/Ohio guys!
byny8ysa.jpg

Check out the Kentucky BS thread for more pics

One of the other guys on the forum (echo papa golf) heard it. All you had to do was spend $40 at the gift shop and they let you run three laps. Luckily one of the guys we met at the track made friends with the pace car drivers (we had to stay behind them, but we could fall back and haul ass back up to them....... Which we did lol) and they took us around one lap, we stopped and took the pictures, then they took us around about 8 more laps... Really awesome time today!

Dang, that is awesome!

Was this a one time deal, or do they let you drive on the track regularly? If all I have to do is spend $40 at the gift shop, count me in!

GrabberBlue5.0

Gold Member
Reaction score
They aren't doing it again until November after all the racing is over. But yes, $40 was all you had to spend, you should come check it out in November, I'm sure we will do it again

GallopingFord

I'm Cam - Mr. Indecisive
Reaction score
I shook my head at how nasty mine is from the pollen. Then I smiled at the fact that it's sitting in MY garage!

I LOVE my new garage. No, it doesn't have a lift but it's mine.

My $2000 Dodge that I just bought fits in there with the car and I still had room to walk around both.

Jeff, congrats again!

Woke up early this morning, it was raining lightly. Grabbed the camera, went to breakfast and took some pictures.

Last edited:

Taxman

One foot out the door
Reaction score
I'd just do it black. I don't think it'd look good at all grabber orange surrounded by all the black. Taxmans looks so good because everything is yellow.

My thoughts too. He's got a good yellow/black/chrome ratio in there.

Thanks for the compliments on mine but I disagree on John's. It would pull the GO to the engine. Just photoshop it John and see.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back